10

Enjoy Reading;)*
________________

Jungkook was amazed by Lisa's behaviour. In one moment she act like a savage queen with sharp tongue which remind him of his Suga hyung and in another moment she completely changed into a different person and act like a spoilled child. Her different personalities never failed to make him think about her again and again. Her doll like face, that perfect body with long and slender legs especially her cute yet tough behaviour never failed to attract him. For him she is like a magnet which is attracting him towards her day by day. He never thought that one day the most forbidden part of his body that he secretly locked for many years his HEART will open up again. This unknown feeling make his heart ticklish. And this feeling is raising up uncontrollably no matter how much he try to deny it. This stupid feelings make him like a stalker, make him to create a fake Instagram account so that he can check her latest post. He followed the different fanpages of lisa, he even follow the different account of liskook shippers and enjoy watching their edits. His own action makes him afraid sometime.

He suddenly came out from his deep thoughts when lisa start to shake his arm; " Love, what happen to you? Why are you staring me from long time? I guess you are awestruck from my Beauty." Lisa showed her most perfect smile which touched the bottom of jungkook's heart.

"Wha_what are you saying? Who is staring you!? I_I'm staring that flower vase behind you and don't speak nonsense everytime." He quickly turn back with red face and start to move towards his room without waiting her answer.

When she saw him leaving she quickly followed him; "Ehh!! You said that you were that flower vase but why your whole face and your ears are so bright red like you got caught red handed."

"It's red because its hot here...yeah hot so hot." He said rubbing his both hot cheeks to make cool with the help of his palm.

" Ohh really!! But my heart don't want to believe it." Lisa said smirking and want to get inside jungkook's room.

"That's your problem íf your heart don't want to believe and why are you trying to get inside my room!? Do you want to watch me changing my clothes?" Jungkook asked raising his brows.

"Forget about the problem. Although I want to see you changing your clothes but I also have some dignity. So I will only watch you changing your clothes after  our marriage."

"Then go to the kitchen and make some instant noodles with egg for us. I will come after taking shower. And the noodles is inside the rack and eggs are inside the fridge." Jungkook said and closed the door.

After 20 minutes jungkook went to eat his dinner but the view inside the kitchen was completely different from his expectation. Broken eggs were on the white floor, door of fridge is wide open, ingredients that are use to make instant noodles are scattered all over the kitchen counter and floor. At last lisa is sitting on the floor drinking red wine and seems to be completely drunk. And she finally notice me then try to stand up from floor but no matter how much she tried she can't. So as a gentleman I quietly picked up her from the floor and placed her on the couch of living room.

"Hus_ *hiccup* husband you finally *hiccup* came I already pre_*hiccup* prepared noddles let's *hiccup* eat. I'm very hungryyyy." Lisa said pouting her moist lips.

"..." Jungkook became completely speechless for nth time because of Lisa's behaviour.

" *Hiccup* husband why this straw_ * hiccup* strawberry juice taste different * hiccup* this time. And why *hiccup* I'm seeing your head two...ohh it's not two *hiccup* it's four...no no it's not four...let me count five, seven, ten *hiccup* husband you have got ten head... Oh My Ghad... My husband is really *hiccup* different from others.  Husband I'm feeling dizzy and *hiccup* vomiting...Husband am I pregnant *hiccup*. Lisa asked so innocently blinking her doe eyes.

"Wha_what pregnant?? we have not done deed yet. So how can you be pregnant and I'm_I'm not your husband. You are drunk lalis. Be good girl and wait me here okay I will cook instant noodles and bring here asap." Jungkook said left her in the living room to cook noodles.

After 5 minutes he brought two bowl noodles in living room but what he saw infront of him makes his face, neck, ears so red. He saw lisa only on her black strapless bra and black lacy panty. The black dress she wore earlier were already tossed on the floor at the side of couch. The scene make him gulp his saliva instantly and his both hands were trembling slightly. So he fastly put two bowl on the glass table then hurriedly went to his room to bring his oversized hoddie and put on her body in the speed of light. After finishing he can't help himself from taking a long sigh and glance once again to the drunkard infront of him.

"Lisa let's eat okay" he speak softly just like a mother coaxing her little baby to eat her food.

Hearing the soft voice lisa start to become emotional and her doe eyes start to form tears; "Husband from the day I *hiccup* came to Korea no one have speaked so softly and *hiccup* warmly with me. That my demon CEO even makes other forbid *hiccup* to speak with me in English when I first came here. There were no one to speak *hiccup* with me. I was so lonely and scared that time. Then I finally met my unnies and they help me alot. *hiccup* " after finishing her words a long tears escaped from her eyes downwards her squeezy cheeks which makes jungkook very uncomfortable.

"Husband *hiccup* I and my unnies live inside the room full of cockroaches. We worked very hard but why people don't see our hardwork *hiccup* and blame us, hate us, accused us for being untalented, lazy and many more. *hiccup* they say being idols produce by yg ent. is just like baby born with silver spoon we Don't have to work hard *hiccup* like other idols. But they don't know how hard we work to achieve our dreams. *hiccup* Husband they always hate blackpink they always hate me for no reason *hiccup* it doesn't matter how much we try our best out of best but we can't satisfy them like others. *hiccup* They always say Blackpink is overrated and famous because of our visuals. *hiccup*....Husband why people hate me so much I always try my best but always be the most hated idols. The comment section in my official Instagram account is always full with *hiccup* hate comments, body shaming and many more. Even though my beloved blinks and lilies try thier best to send me positive messages *hiccup* shower their love but I can't help myself to ignore those dms full of hate speech and hate comments. *hiccup*" lisa finally teared infront of him loudly.

Fact is "Blackpink is not overrated they are just overhated".

I really feel so sad by those hate comments in their lovely post. Why they hate them so much I don't understand this?? They are such a talented, beautiful, cute, and hot at the same time and at the top they have great personalities with sweetest and kindest heart...they don't deserve to be hated. They  deserve love, care, support and respect.

Thankyou 💛💜