24

*******
"What do you mean by you don't know where is lisa!?" Yg's Sajangnim asked slamming her hand on the table angrily.

"Yeah, we don't know where is she! And for the god sake stop asking the same question more than million times...It's going to make me deaf." Jennie said.

"KIM JENNIE how dare you to talk  with me like that!! Don't forgot that you are still under my company."

"SO!? SO WHAT? What will you do if I talk with you like that? Will you kicked me out from your company?" Jennie asked.

"Yes.. I'll kicked you out from my company and your dreams, your passion, your popularity, your reputation, your achievements, your hardwork will vanished in the thin air as soon you are no longer under the Yg entertainment. You.." Before she can complete her words Jisoo's soft yet evil chuckle made her stop from speaking further.

"Sorry to interrupt Sa-Jang-Nim but I guess you are forgetting something..so I want to remind you kindly that Blackpink will not be Blackpink if it's not four. And my dear Sajangnim I'm afraid that Yg Entertainment will no longer be the one of the so called big 3 entertainments if there is no Blackpink under your shitty company.  So I'm warning you to think trillion times before threatening us to kicked out from your dungeon otherwise I'm afraid that your company will be bankrupt and you will come to the road." Jisoo's said playfully yet her words contained invisible threatens.

"You..you how can you be like this Jisoo!? You are the eldest and still you are behaving like this!! Jisoo you truly disappointed me today!" Hyung Bo-kyung was puffing with anger and the disappointment was clearly showing on her heavy makeup face.

"You are disappointed with me just because I said nothing but the truth. Then what's about us Sajangnim do you think we aren't disappointed with you by the way you are treating us! Sajangnim don't you think it's a big disappointment for us by getting a comeback for a once in a whole damn year after being trained for the years.

Sajangnim don't you think we won't be disappointed when you are literally sabotaging your own artist career. 

Sajangnim we are disappointed too when you don't give us credit on our hard work, we are disappointed too when you don't give us chance to show our talent fully."

"Sajangnim not gonna lie but you are also one of the reasons why we get lots of hate. If only..if only you trust and give us chance to show our talents completely then atleast their wouldn't be chance to say 'Blackpink are so talentless, they don't know anything except singing, dancing, and rapping'. Sajangnim don't you think it's very much unfair to us when other groups are literally having comeback for more than 2 times in a year and here we are who have to beg infront of you to give us a single comeback in a whole one year." Jisoo said sadly.

"Okay...okay you talked a lot today. All of you can go back...and don't forget to give me call if you guys find the whereabouts of lisa."

°°°°°°°°°°-

"Hello hyung...yes..yes we arrived safely just an hours ago...yeah I know hyung.. uhmm lisa is also fine...Hyung thankyou and I'm sorry....Sorry for everything hyung...okay I'm hanging off now. I'll call you later."

"Hubby who was on the call?" Lisa asked while keeping the clothes inside the closet.

Seeing lisa arranging all their clothes like a obedient and caring housewife his heart overwhelmed by warm feelings and he move towards her and hug her from the back.

"Ehh? What happened kook? Are you okay?" She asked worriedly as he back hugged her without replying her question.

"Umm I'm okay don't worry... let's stay like this for a while." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook"

"Hmm" He answered while smelling her scent from her warm neck.

"Will everything be okay?"

"Yes everything will be alright. Don't worry and let's enjoy our honeymoon leaving all the worries, all the problem a side." He said and started kissing her long, white porcelain neck.

"Lisa Rm hyung just called me and said all the unnies and hyungs had settled everything there and said us not to think anything unnecessary and enjoy our honeymoon peacefully and give them a little Lili or kookie very soon." He said while removing Lisa's bathrobe.

When lisa heard jungkook mentioning little Lili or kookie she unknowingly touch her flat stomach then she suddenly remembered that she didn't have period since from 2 months and she felt little worried and nervous.

Seeing lisa caressing her abdomen and lost in her own imagination jungkook also caressed her abdomen and asked jokingly, "Lisa am I going to be daddy?"

"What!?" Lisa asked.

"It's nothing...I'm just joking." He said.

"Jun-Jungkook...act-actually I'm not having period since from 2 months and this is the first time having gap for this long."

"What! Lisa why didn't you said me? Lisa is it serious let's visit doctor asap." Jungkook said worriedly.

"Kook it's not necessary to visit doctor and...and I- I think I'm pregnant." Lisa said nervously.

"....lisa is this real!....Say me I'm not hallucinating!!!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"Kook I don't know....but observing my recent body condition....I mean all those morning sickness, frequent mood swings, and suddenly craving for sour and spicy foods...it's the symptoms of pregnancy but let's not assume everything by ourselves and be disappoint later."

Seeing Jungkook excited face turning into gloomy lisa was in lost and didn't find any good words to continue the conversation.

"Lali why didn't you said that you are having morning sickness and everything huh? I know that you don't want me to get worry but you also know that you and your health is my first priority."

"I know and I'm sorry for hiding it from you...but kook what if I'm not pregnant....Will you be disappointed? Will you be sad?" Lisa asked.

"Of course not uhmm maybe little but as long as you are well I'll be alright and for now I'll order someone to buy pregnancy checking kit and we'll go to hospital later okay." Jungkook said making her sit down on his lap.

After 15 mins.

"Jungkook I'm nervous." She said holding the kit on her hand.

"No need to be nervous lali go inside and check calmly." Jungkook said calmly as if he isn't nervous inside his heart.

After 10 mins.

"Jungkook" lisa said holding the kit tightly on her fist and her face looked so pale, so lifeless.

Maybe after 1 or 2 chapters this story will be end. And thank you very much to all the readers for reading this nonsense story..you guys means a lot to me. And I'm very much thankful for your patience and tbh I'm little bit disappointed too. I really want to know your opinions in all those chapters and this chapter too but sadly you never leave one. Even though I'd already know that you'll not leave any comments but still I used be so excited to look your comments but sadly there was always 0. Haha so awkward rn. I don't know what to write. Uhmm I hope y'all are healthy and fine. Have a great day/ night. I love y'all.