7

*-*-*-*-*-*

"Jungkook I finally found you!! How are you doing nowadays!? I missed you so much." A girl in jungkook embrace lift her small face to look his face and  start to ask questions then she suddenly kiss the left cheek of jungkook and she proudly smirked looking to lisa.

The moment she kissed jungkook he hurriedly take two step back and send cold glare to her: "What the hell are you doing Saeron?"

"Jungkook I'm so happy even after so many years you still remember me!." Saeron exclaimed happily.

" Ohh So you are the girl named 'Kim Saeron' just a moment ago I was so curious to know about you, to meet you....and guess fate also want the same look how fast we met. Ohh sorry I forgot to introduce my self; 'I'm Lalisa Manoban from Blackpink'. She said cheekily and forward her right hand for handshake.

"No need to introduce yourself Miss.Lalisa who don't know about the great lalisa Manoban who is chasing after jungkook just like 'a hungry and pathetic dog who is chasing after a delicious bone'. She mocked her but never move forward her hand to do handshake instead she flipped her hair so proudly.

Seeing Saeron mocking her lalisa felt her blood boiled all over inside her vein then retreat her and stated "So you also know that I'm chasing after jungkook then why the fuck you were clinging on jungkook arm like a wild untrained koala!??" Lisa asked raising her perfectly shaped two eyebrows.

"Y..YOU HOW DARE YOU TO SAY ME 'WILD UNTRAINED KOALA'!!! you ar.."  Saeron was so angry to the death that she screamed her throat out

"Sorry to interrupt you but Miss.Kim you are forgetting to wear your usual kind, pure, and delicate mask. I'm afraid that others will see your real side and criticize you. And let me ask you one thing 'what is the use to be like a pure white Lili when you are truly like an arrogant white swan and a venomous snake?' "

" Yo..you are shamelessly accusing me. Wha...what you mean by pure white Lili, arrogant white swan, venomous snake? You are simply jealous of me and spitting nonsense noone is going to believe you. Jungkook don't listen her nonsense and let's go." Saeron hurriedly speak and drag jungkook from there.

'Kim Saeron today you really provoke and wake up my inner demon. Now just wait and watch how I'm going to destroy your all illusion and show your real side to all the world. You really took me as light as air now you will see how heavy price you are going to pay for this.' lisa thought and smirked dangerously looking towards the back of jungkook and Saeron.

"Yoo pokpak what you are thinking and smirking. Your smirk is so sinful like a dangerous villain.... I'm getting goosebumps look." Bambam act pitiful and roll his thin black shirt sleve to show his goosebumps.

"And earlier I saw you chating with Saeron. What you guys talk about?? I'm so curious common lali spit fast." Bambam asked curiously.

"....nothing but this Kim Saeron is really interesting. I'm looking forward for another meet."

".....Pokpak why I'm sensing like you became more possesive towards jungkook after meeting Saeron. And don't always look trouble around and make enemy everywhere. You also know that being idol is so hard your little mistake can ruin your whole career, your dream, your passion, your life, not only yours but your bandmate too, everything can be ruin lisa. I know you love jungkook and want to pursue him and you also have my full support to you but you also need to think about yourself too. Your every single step are looking so closely by those people who are jealous of you, your popularity, your succes, your everything and they are simply waiting you to cause a big mistake so that they can doom your career, your dream, your hardwork up till now. You also clearly know the dirty behaviour of this so called k-pop industry you make one mistake and you are immediately kicked out from this industry.....Are you understanding what I'm saying?"

"...Emmm I understand Bamie and I'm sorry for making you worried everytime. I also clearly know that my single mistake can ruin everything, not only mine but by unnies too. What can I do Bamie I'm so much in love with jungkook...I can't stand and watch patiently other girls pursuing him. I'm afraid...I'm afraid that he will fall in love with other. I know that I'm out of his league and his ideal type girlfriend doesn't match with me so I'm insecure Bamie. I know that I'm looking pathetic but what can I do... I'm afraid that if I don't clear all those pursueres from my way towards jungkook  and close my eyes for a moment then when I open my eyes he will no longer be infront of me..he....he will be fall in love with another girl who is not me."  After completing her sentence a long tears slowly fall from her beautiful big moist eyes.

"Pokpak please don't cry. The great lalisa Manoban that I know will never cry. I'm sorry if hurt you by my words....you can hit me, curse me but please don't cry. I...I can't see you crying."

"Bamie you are saying me don't cry but why are you crying too?" Lisa chuckled and hit bambam arm softly.

" I'm not crying." Bambam try to defend himself.

"Really then I must be hallucinating....Hahahaha"

" Yes. You must be hallucinating and let's not talk about this sad words and make our mood sour. Common let's get some wine or Champaign and enjoy our night." Bambam said and drag lisa towards the bunch of people completely unaware that someone listen their whole conversation without their knowing.  

Thankyou for reading.
And don't forget to leave your opinions:)

Byebye takecare
Love you all💛💜