19

****
Happy Reading

' It's not like we are choosing some household appliances that we have to choose from which brand they are, are they expensive or cheap? For the fuck sake we have every rights to date whoever we live, whoever we love you guys are allowed to choose for us especially for me ' jungkook every words were spining in their mind like a spell and they also understand that eventhough he was rude but his every words are also true.

After jungkook finished speaking all the BTS members including their managers had their mouth open in shock as they have never expected that their polite, shy and funny maknae will be exploded in anger because of what his manager said.

"Jungkook I know I don't have any right to interfere in your private life but I'm telling you for your own good. Your every steps have been watching by others who want to cause you harm, who wants to destroy your future, your career, your dream everything that you have worked hard. Your one wrong step would destroy each and everything that you guys have worked from day-1 upto now.

I know you guys have sacrificed lots of thing just to make your dream comes true and indeed you guys also fulfilled but it's not a end. You guys are in the peak of your careers and your first choice should be your fans. Without your fans you are nothing. You have to choose your fans happiness beside yours.

And most importantly why I said that it's better to choose your life partner some unpopular idols, celebrities or common person because the less famous they are the lesser fans they have. And the lesser fans they have the lesser haters will be there.

And in another hand the more popular they are the more fans they have and the more fans they have the more haters will be there. Even though you guys acknowledge k-pop industry as a family but your fans doesn't.... especially the biggest fandom Army and Blink. They are literally fighting over who is more famous between BTS and Blackpink. Who have more views in YouTube and who have the most stream songs in Spotify. Like a kid they are fighting in internet and dragging each other faves just to raise their faves up. I don't know whether you guys are linked with yg's girls or not but it's my responsibility to warned you to stay away from those four girls. Especially you Jungkook many fans are shipping you with that lead rapper and main dancer of Blackpink.....even though you are almost shipped with every female idols but liskook hits differently. And many fans of yours are opposing this they send thousands of emails and messages in a day just clarify this liskook matter. So if the situation went out of our hand don't blame us for not warning you. I hope you guys understood what I mean to say." Jungkook's manager said.

"....Hyung I didn't understand the single fucking things that you said. Wdym by choosing your fans happiness beside yours? I as an idol as a singer my fans always comes first to me, their happiness is my happiness but what about that normal Jeon Jungkook who also want to be happy with the person he love and the person he love is not some unpopular celebrities or a common people she is a world renowned celebrity. And let me tell you I'm very happy with her. I don't care what you say, what the company say or what my fans say because I also deserve to be happy. I'm also a human just like you, just like my fans not a robot who don't have any emotions. And about the fans if they love me sincerely and respect me as a artist they will surely accept the person that I love. And if they are against of it than simply they are not my fans they are just obsessed of me.

Hyung at past I was really a coward person but now I don't want to be a coward anymore. I want to protect my girlfriend and love her as much as I can we already promised to stay forever so it will be great if you guys try to understand and compromise a little bit. But it will also be okay if you can't because no matter what happen in the future don't expect me to break up with my girlfriend even if you guys threaten me and force me to choose between my girlfriend and my career."

Listening what jungkook said just now his manager face darkened and he rudely said, "Jungkook I see you are becoming more and more daring and selfish day by day. You are just thinking about yours only than what about your bandmates who raised you up just like your parents.....are you planning to sacrifice their careers too just because you want to be with your so called world renowned celebrity girlfriend huh? Jeon Jungkook I didn't know you were this much selfish. Today you truly disappointed me I didn't expect this from you jungkook. And even if you don't want to consider your hyungs career than what about your girlfriend....are you planning to destroy her future too just for your happiness. Jungkook think carefully what this hyung said you today maybe I sounded heartless but I only want your best and your hyungs too." He said and went out of the dorm with other managers.

Just after managers went from the dorm after the heated conversation the environment inside the dorm was so chilling all the member excluding jungkook got the goosebumps all over their body. They never imagined that their polite and respectful maknae will literally fight with his manager just to protect his relationship and his woman. It was a first time for them to seeing this 21 years old man Jeon Jungkook being so angry that he was restraining himself from hitting others. His fist was clutched tightly to the point that his knuckles became white. And the only was question that they have in their mind was

"Who is his girlfriend?"

Hello lovelies!!!
Did you enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for not having liskook moments here but I promise to make lots of liskook moments in upcoming chapters. And I want clarify that this ff doesn't have big plot twist and I planned to finish this story after 2 or 3 chapters.

Don't forget to press⭐ below and leave your opinions.

Thankyou for reading this ff you guys really meant a lot to me( ˘ ³˘)♥

And let's meet again in next chapter 👉
Bye bye👋 take care.....I love y'all💜💛