26

Breaking news
              The two/three years old twins were seen in Bangtan Sonyeodan's Jungkook's Vlive in his 27th birthday and it shook the whole world. There are many videos and Screenshots of the babies calling Jungkook daddy and they also unknowingly announced that their mother is no one but the Blackpink's Maknae Lalisa.

News posted by Allkpop in September 2, 5:30 am.

👍❤️😢7.9M              Comment 9.8M

Tannies
Even though I'm not a fan of lisa but I'm mature enough to accept the fact that my idol is the father of two cute babies and I'm genuinely happy for him.

BTS is life
Lalisa you shameless slut I know that you seduced my oppa and forced him to take responsibility of you and your bastard son and bitch daughter. I pray to god to take your piece of shit away from you...I want them to die and you too.
#leavemyoppaalone

Blinks four_ever
Lisa I'm so happy that you are the mother of two cute babies. Please don't let the negative comments came from the dumbest people of the world affect you and your babies. And take care we blinks will always loves you, support you and always be with you.💗

Liskook nation
I told y'all that my ship is the realest but y'all make fun of me and laugh at me now what you gonna do? Keep crying b*tches I'm laughing at you. And the babies are cutest babies in this world.

Ot7 Army
Those armpits and blonks who are barking here y'all need the serious therapy asap.

Bunny is the cutest
Do you all remember that Jk once told in his Instagram's stories that he want to name his son as Jeon Seol and daughter as Jeon Yeol. It seems like he didn't lied that time!! The babies are so cute T_T

All rounder lalisa
I used to hate that man before but now I have to accept the fact that my bias lalisa have children with him. It's so hard to believe.

Rosekook
Even though my ship came out as fake but I'm happy for liskook. Now I'm gonna change my page name from 'Rosekook' to 'Jeon Seol and Jeon Yeol fanclub' haha.

K-pop make me happy
I fuckin knew that there was something going with lisa and Jungkook and I was right!! Fucking so happy for them

Armyblink
Their babies are so cute...Ohhh how can I forgot that they got the genes from the one and only Jeon Jungkook and Lalisa Manoban!!❤️

Lisa and Jungkook shipper
My ship not only sailed they also create the small version of themselves. I'm so happy

Lilies are for lisa
Jeon Jungkook you fucking bastard doesn't deserve my baby lalisa.

+239040 more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lisa everything is going to be okay don't cry our babies will be okay and look there are more than 90% of our fandoms are supporting us and our babies. Look there are already fan accounts of our babies too." Jungkook hugged his wife who is crying nonstop from yesterday. Just after their baby exposed in public lisa came back to Korea in her private jet.

"But but we still failed as parents
We have to hide them from the public till they grow up perfectly without any problem. They are just 2 and 5 months old they don't know anything, they don't know how cruel the person can be. We have to protect them but now how can it be possible!?"

"Jungkook I don't care what people are saying me, I don't care even if they attack me but our babies should not be in danger. They are my life Jungkook." She cried again.

"Sshh baby don't cry. I promise I'll protect you and our babies with all the cost. Both you and our treasures are my life so how can I risk them. Lili I already asked my mom to take them Thailand in private jet and the flight is in this afternoon 4:30 pm. Let the in-laws take care of our children in Thailand till everything will calm down okay." Jungkook said calmly

"....Okay. Where are the babies jungkook?" Lisa asked

"They are inside their room playing with their toys. Come change your dress into something comfortable and wash your face. Look your eyes are already so swollen and red...I'll bring ice cubes from kitchen it'll help on your swollen eyes." Jungkook placed the dress on the bed and went towards the kitchen to bring ice cubes.

After half an hour

"Baby" lisa open the door of her children's room and called.

"Mommy!!" Both Jeon Seol and Yeol said in union.

"Mommy didn't you said you will be back only after 4 or 5 days? But you came today only....Mommy are you Doraemon or Ninja Hattori??" Jeon Yeol asked surpisedly yet excitedly.

Hearing her precious daughter childish question she can't help herself but laugh a bit and hug both her son and daughter and answered to her question, "No mommy is neither Doraemon nor Ninja Hattori but mommy is the superwoman and mommy missed her babies so much so she came back fast this time. Is baby isn't happy seeing your mommy coming back home fast this time? ."

"No baby Yeol is very happy seeing her beautiful mommy but baby Yeol made huge mistake and she is afraid that mommy will be sad. Even though daddy told that everything is fine but baby Yeol is not that much stupid to not to know that everything is not fine. Mommy will you scold baby Yeol and her oppa baby Seol?" She asked so cutely and innocently that even the cruelest person would not have heart to scold this cute little girl and lisa was the mother of this cutie pie so how can she scold her?

"No mommy is not angry with baby Seol and baby Yeol and daddy is right everything is okay. And there is good news with me you wanna hear?" She asked.

"Yes!!" Both the babies said excitedly.

"The good news is my babies are going mommy's house Thailand with your grandma from Busan this afternoon and can play with both grandmas in Thailand. Are you happy?"

"Yeahh...I'm very happy. Grandma from Thailand said she will buy me the latest version of Ironman just an hour ago when we were doing face time." Jeon Seol said excitedly.

"Wow mommy's mommy is so good with baby Seol and didn't grandma from Busan recently bought you so many toys and Ironman too?"

"Yes she bought but the latest version of Ironman is launched just a day ago so...the Ironman she bought is already an old version hihi."

"Mommy grandma from Busan said that I'll be the great dancer like my mommy in the future so she bought me lots of pretty dresses that I can wear while dancing." Jeon Yeol said showing her dresses.

"Wow the dresses are so pretty.. just like my baby."

"Ahem..ahem it looks like the trio of mommy and the babies have forgotten me... Huhu I'm so sad..huhu no one loves me, no one talk with me." Jungkook said faking his cries.

"Don't cry daddy baby Yeol loves you! Muah" She said and ran towards her daddy and give a big kiss on her daddy's cheek.

"Yes only my princess loves me the most." Jungkook said in childish voice and all of them laughed together.

Double update!!!
Sorry for not updating for nearly a month..hope you will forgive me. And maybe after one chapter this story will officially complete. I'm so thankful of all the readers's patience and love for this story.  I love y'all.❤️