27

"Baby Seol you are the big brother so please take care of yourself and your sister too. And most importantly don't spend your time in internet. Mommy and daddy will soon visit you and your sister in Thailand so up till that time don't trouble grandpa and grandma. Don't eat junk food too much and don't go outside too much like last time. Okay." Jungkook said to his eldest child.

"Don't worry daddy. I know we created lots of problem to you and mommy but rest assured we won't make any trouble from now. We will listen to you, mommy and grandparents." Baby Seol said and hug his daddy.

At lisa's and baby Yeol side

"Mommy is it not possible to come daddy and you with me and oppa to Thailand. I know grandma and grandpa love us a lot but still I'm gonna miss you and daddy so much." Baby Yeol said in small voice.

Giving a big kiss on baby yeol's chubby cheek lisa said, "Baby don't be sad mommy and daddy will visit both the babies very soon. And when daddy and mommy come to visit babies mommy will bring lots of baby's favourite chocolates okay." Lisa consoled baby Yeol while packing her clothes inside the luggage.

Inside the Airpot

"Babies mommy and daddy promise to visit you as soon as possible. So don't be sad and enjoy your time at your maternal house." Jungkook said giving hugs and kisses to his precious treasures.

"Alright daddy and you too also don't worry about us and take care of mommy. Don't let her cry and mommy also take care of daddy." Baby Seol said.

After sometime the plane take off and lisa and Jungkook went to the hybe label's office as both of them were called by their respective Sajangnims.

Inside the Bang pd office

"So lisa and Jungkook as we already said we will no longer take part in your personal lives but as your Sajangnims its our duty to release the statement about yours ongoing hottest scandal. And we won't promise whether you guys will be part of your groups or will be out it's all based on your fans opinions."

"We know sajangnim and we are ready to face all the consequences and we trust our fans too. Just release the statement that we are married and we have two baby twins."

"Okay as you said."

Morning 7am

Bighit Entertainment

Hello this is Bighit Entertainment and we are releasing the official statement about our artist ongoing scandal.

The youngest member Jeon Jungkook of Bangtan Sonyeodan worldwide known as BTS is married for 5 years with worldwide known k-pop girl group Blackpink's youngest member Lalisa Manoban and they have two little twins.

We don't ask anything from all the global fans but just a support and love like how they used to give since from the start. We politely request you to not to harrassed or say something which is not acceptable to our artist.

Thankyou.

The official statement from bighit spread like a wild fire all over the internet and successfully shook the k-pop industry and the k-pop fans. Eventhough some of their fans were not happy for being married and have children in their late 20's but gradually started to accepting them for the sake of two little cutipies.

Because of the two Maknaes the two biggest fandom started to became friendlier and avoid fanwar as much as they can. Overall both the fandoms are not as toxic as how they were years ago. All the fans are matured enough to accept the fact that their idols are not their personals they also have their own life, they also have full right to do what they want, to whom they want to be together. 

Both armys and blinks accepted their relationship and wished to be together for lifetime. They didn't act like a childish unmatured fans but act like a sensible and matured fans who know their limit as a fan. 

Breaking news

Jeon Jungkook and Lalisa Manoban are captured being happy and enjoying their trip in Thailand with their children after releasing the official statement about their relationship. Because of the certain reason we didn't release the pictures and we are sorry for that. 

News posted by koreaboo

3.8M likes                      4.4M comments

Lalalalisa
I always disliked the Korean medias from years but I'm happy that they act sensible this time. Thankyou koreaboo for not interfering the artist's privacy.

Kim Yeontan
Am I only the one who is dying of curiosity!??

Park Roseaane is life
Eventhough the two little cutipies are in my home screen and in my lock screen but still I want to see them once again.

Meow Meow
Koreaboo just release the pictures too!!

Baddest Kim Jennie
Dear koreaboo if I die due to over curiosity then beleive me I'm going to hunt you forever.

Namjoon is my daddy
Jungkook and lisa just upload the pictures of you two and your children in your social account.

••••

lalalalisa_m

lalalalisa_m Thankyou armys and blinks for loving and supporting us we @jungkook

lalalalisa_m Thankyou armys and blinks for loving and supporting us we @jungkook.97 and I'll be grateful forever for your kind behaviour. And we promise to not to disappoint you whether it's professionally or personally. And Thankyou so much for showing unconditional love to our children too.  And I'm sorry for not uploading our children pictures because I and jungkook want to raise our children without any problem, without any regret, without any pressure just like a normal parents. We want to them to raise like a normal children not like a children of two famous superstar. Hope you understand this. Thankyou 💖

1b likes

jungkook.97 love you wife you are always the best.💛 And Thankyou army and blinks for supporting and loving us. You all are best love you so much.💜💗

Comments are limited

The End

So finally the book is officially end. I'm sorry if the ending does not satisfy you. And I'm very thankful for your patience, love and support to this book. I love you💜💛

And don't forget to check out my other books "Once an angel" and "Let you go"...hehe lowkey promoting my other books.