25

After 3 years

(A/n: For the sake of the storyline the words that are written in bold please assume as Jungkook's talking in Vlive in his 27th birthday.)

************************************
Views: 4.9M          ♡: 4.8M

Hello Army! How are y'all? I hope y'all are fine and doing well. It's my 27th birthday and thankyou for being with me once again in my birthday to celebrate with me. Army to met you is one of the best thing that happened with me. I'm already 27 years old...do you think I'm looking old? Hehehe but don't you think I'm becoming more handsome and handsome as I'm growing old!! He flashed his bunny smile and wink looking deeply at the camera.

Haha jokes aside today I'm somehow emotional to see all of you are awake sacrificing your precious beauty sleep just to celebrate my birthday with me. Tbh I didn't really expect this much viewers and I'm very much thankful for your support, care, love for me, and for the bangtans. Even though we aren't releasing any group music since from 1 year but you are still there supporting and loving us as a group and soloist too. Army I'm very much thankful for not leaving us, for believing us, for supporting us since from the day 1. No matter when you joined the fandom y'all are equally important to me and other members too. We all love you equally. I'm really missing my hyungs rn. Army I'm sorry that I can't sing for y'all today like how I used to do in my past birthdays and please forgive me for this. He said reading the comments.

(A/n: The words that are written in Italics please assume as comments left by armys.)

Army girl💜: Jungkook oppa Happy birthday and you look so handsome.

Jungkook's wife: I love you to the moon and the back...Happy birthday my love😘💜

BTS forever: Oppa why are you looking so sad today? Are you missing someone!??

Armyblink: Happy birthday bunny🐰.

Bangtan is life: Please sing Euphoria.

Purple world: Jungkook you are the best idol. I Love you sm. And happiest birthday my loml.💓

Army thankyou so much for sending such a warm wishes. You guys means a lot to me. Army actually I want to go bathroom so please wait me for 5 mins okay... I'll come back asap! He said and open the door of the room and leave wide open without closing the door. Then just after he left the small two kids with same chubby cheeks, big doe eyes, milky white skin, around 2 to 3 years old enter inside the room with iPad on the boy hand as if they were face timing with someone in iPad.

Seeing the comments full of 'I love you, my husband, my love and different colours heart' the baby girl with bangs on her forehead speaked, Jeon Seol ohh sorry Seol oppa it looks like our daddy is cheating on our mummy...look how this person is calling our father 'my husband, my love' she said pointing her chubby finger towards the certain comments and grabbed the iPad from her oppa hand then directly show the screen of ipad towards the laptop and speaked again, Mommy look daddy is misbehaving when you are out of the country. You should come back fast and kick on daddy's butt. She said without knowing the storm she is causing.

Jeon Yeol how can you so stupid!? Our daddy is world renowned SUPERSTAR and it's preety normal to call 'my love, my everything blah blah blah' by his fans and...wait now why are widening your eyes as if you have been caught by mommy while eating ice-cream when you catched cold. He said.

Opp-oppa it looks like daddy is in live and look how comments are flooding an-and it seems like they found out that we are lalisa and Jungkook's children...

Baby a so familiar voice came from the iPad. Baby I'm sorry what were you saying earlier actually Jennie aunty called me so I have to answered her and I didn't listened what you said. And where is your daddy? I just called him and he didn't receive. Seeing her usually talkative baby not speaking a single word lisa felt something is not right and going to ask once again then she saw Jungkook horrified face at the back and the reality hits her hardly.

The room was not the children's bedroom, not their bedroom too. Neither the living room nor the guest room but the Jungkook's golden closet where he usually do Vlive and his work. And at the top it's his birthday and there is 99.9% chances that he is in live. How could she forgot this!? After the realisation hit her her soul nearly leaves her body. How could she be this much careless and forgetful? The only things she want to hide from her fans, from this world was her treasure her children now it's all over. Her children that she hide since from their birth is being watching by more than a million.

The reality of her priceless treasure being exposed in the media stopped her breath and make her breathless for a while. Then her trembling finger ended the face timing.

Another side of jk and his babies

Noticing the someone's presence behind them (Jeon Seol and Yeol) both of them turned back and saw their father standing at the door with mouth and eyes wide opened. Then handling the iPad on his oppa's hand Jeon Yeol ran towards her father and hugged his legs and spoke, "Daddy I'm sorry it's my fault that i forced oppa and bring him here with me. Daddy please believe me we just come here to wish you your birthday as you didn't come to our room."

As soon as she finished speaking Jungkook hurriedly picked her up in his arm and ended the live in the speed of light without saying anything to his fans who were confused, and curious like hell.