22

******

Present

"Baby sshh.... don't cry every thing is going to be okay." Jungkook consoled lisa and put into a warm hug.

"..But..but Jungkook what should we do if..if they force us to be apart. Jungkook I can't live without you and I also can't leave my unnies and my career back.

Jungkook why it's so hard for us to be happy genuinely? Does we idols don't deserves to be loved except by our fans, family and friends? Jungkook sometimes I feel like we aren't a human but a porcelain doll who have to dressed up pretty ly or handsomely so that we can attract more and more number of people. We have to keep on smiling happily infront of the camera no matter how much sad, how much hurt, how much unhappy we are. Jungkook there was a time when I want to quit each and everything and return home to my parents because the amount of hate, pressure i was getting from all over the world was too much for me to handle. I was in verge of giving up but I realised again that how can I easily give up just because of some foolish people's words, how can I give up my dreams that I dream from the age of 10 just because I'm pressurized from all the side. Jungkook the past 1 and half years was so hard for me. I want to sing but my voice was not coming out.  I was suffering from anxiety, depression and in all those time my unnies were there for me supporting me, motivating me, cheering me up.

Jungkook to be honest when we were suffering from mental problems we never visited doctor but instead we talked with each other helped eachother, motivated eachother. We are more than a friends or bandmates. We are like a own blood sisters and today when sajangnim said me that I'm a selfish person who is choosing a lover over my unnies and I was speechless. Jungkook I'm in a big dilemma neither I want to lose you nor I want to leave my unnies." Lisa said and cried bitterly.

Seeing lisa crying helplessly Jungkook felt more sad and angry. Sad for watching her crying so bitterly and angry for not being able to help himself and her. But at the end they aren't just a girlfriend, boyfriend. They are a married a couple and they have to think more carefully before making a decision.

"Lisa I know how you are feeling right now. But it's not time to shed our tears and we have to be mentally strong and cool our mind so that we can make right decision." Jungkook said and kiss Lisa's head.

"Emm...you are right. Jungkook I think  it's the perfect time to tell about our relationship to my unnies and your hyungs. I know they are going to get mad with us but you just relax I'll take all the blame as I was the one who said to hide our relationship from them." Lisa said.

"Lisa it's better to be ready and get scolded from them but I'm afraid that I'm not going to get simple scolding what I'm afraid is Jin hyung is going to kick my balls and make me childless. Lisa if this happen then you have to save me okay otherwise we are going to be childless in this lifetime." Jungkook said and lisa started laughing hearing him.

Seeing lisa laughing uncontrollably Jungkook frowned and asked, "Why are laughing? I'm saying you real things and you are laughing here. Lisa I'm telling you if Jin hyung kick my balls and if I failed to make you pregnant in future then don't blame me and blame yourself for not being able to save your child which was inside your man..."

"Shut up Jeon Jungkook how could you be so shameless and how old are you? 5 huh!!? Jeon Jungkook didn't you learned in school that babies are made by the combination of sperm and ova!!"

"Whatever!!" Jungkook frowned more.

After 1 hour
Outside the door of liskook's appartment

"What the heck unnie!? Are we perhaps came to the wrong location?" Rosé said.

"No this is the exact location that Lili gave to us. Why are you asking me...wait aren't they Bangtan sunbaenims and what are they doing outside our lili's house?" Jisoo spoke looking them curiously.

"Yeah they are! It's so confusing let me call to Lili." Jennie said and take out her mobile to call lisa and soon lisa recieved the call.

"Hello Lili we are already outside your appartment but what's the confusing thing is bangtan sunbaenims are also there and they are gossiping something like a gossiper aunts so we are currently hiding inside the elevator to avoid awkwardness. Plus Lili I'm so confused that to meet bangtans sunbaenims here must not be a coincident right!? Ohh wait and why the door of your appartment is open by your lover boy!!??" Jennie said and asked the question to lisa.

"Unnie please come inside and I'll give answer of all your questions." Lisa answered calmly.

"You better do that." Jennie hang off the call and all three girls get inside the appartment just to be welcome by 6 surprised faces from bangtan boys and two red faces from their lovely maknaes.

"..." Bangtan boys.

"..." Blackpink girls.

The two groups were so surprised by their maknaes that they even forgot to bow each other and acknowledge eachother presence.

As the atmosphere inside the warm appartment was becoming colder and awkward the eldest member of Bangtan Sonyeodan's Kim Seokjin cleared his throat to crack the awkwardness.

"Ehmm....hello jisoo-ssi, Rosé-ssi and Jennie-ssi." Jin said and bow to all of them.

"Ohh hello Jin-ssi" all the boys and girls except the maknaes exchange the formal greeting and bow each other.

"We are surprised and curious that why our Maknaes are staying together?" Rm start to question and it's followed by Jisoo.

"Yeah we are quite surprised by this fact! Isn't our dear Lili was chasing after Jungkook sunbaenim just 4 or 5 months ago and how come they are staying together to the point that they even started to have sex." Jisoo said raising her eyebrows like a cunning detective and showing the opened box of Durex large size condom.

"What's kind of behaviour is this Jungkookah? I thought you are still a baby but i guess I was wrong." Jhope said and start to look around curiously.

'What the fuck Jeon Jungkook didn't I told you to hide all the condoms safely how come Jisoonie still find it out?' lisa started the eye talk with Jungkook.

'Baby don't be angry I thought no one will look inside the drawer so I hide them there but who guess that the first thing they will look be the drawer!!' Jungkook answered back.

"Stop eye talking both of you and will both the god and goddess care to explain this." Jennie sarcastically raised the question.

"Unnie...actu-actually we..we are.." Lisa stuttered nervously.

"Why are you stuttering lalisa? Are you guys in relationship?" Rosé asked.

"No we are not." Lisa replied.

"Then...then don't tell you guys are idols with benefits relationship! I have watched this kind of videos and flims so many." Jimin said.

Both liskook shook their head as no.

"Then what the hell you guys are??" Even the calm yoongi can't help but raised the question.

"WEAREMARRIED." Jungkook said without taking the breath.