11

Enjoy Reading
         💜💛       

Jungkook Pov:

The lisa I knew in the past and the lisa  which is infront of me right now is completely different. And the most different thing that is happening with me is the changing of my own heart my own feelings. At first I thought that I was just attracted towards her because of her behaviour, personalities, talent and yeah her doll like face but now I'm damn sure I really love her. By seeing her being sad and crying her eyes out makes me very uncomfortable so uncomfortable to the point that I felt that I can't breath, my heart ache so painfully like thousand of knives stab my heart brutally. The unknown feeling which I have been hiding and burying inside my heart since one year ago is now successfully spread his root all over in my heart and in my brain. Now I understood the meaning of love. Now I understood that unknown feelings towards lisa is not simple attraction it's love. If it's not love then why heart ache so badly when I watched her crying? Seeing lisa on her lowest I want to protect her, I want to hide her, keep her in my embrace forever and never let her go. I Jeon Jungkook finally agree that I'm in love with Lalisa Manoban.

Even though lisa is drunk and calling me husband non stop I can't help myself and getting butterflies in my stomach. People said that drunk people always speak the truth and take out all the secrets that they kept safely inside their heart. So I guess it's true it doesn't matter how hard she try to be strong and tough but her heart is also just like others it will hurt, it will ache, it feels pain and today she open it all in once. I don't say she is the only one or Blackpink is the only one to get hate, black lashes others also get too including me but the amount they get is far more and worst than others.

End of pov.

************************************

"Husband are you still there??" Lisa said closing her eyes as she feel sleepy after crying.

"Umm, I'm still here.." looking how beautiful and cute you look while sleeping.' jungkook thought and reached to carry her in bridal style and take to the guest room.

Summer season was going to end but the rain was raining hardly and the loud thunderstorm makes lisa flinch in Jungkook's arm.

"Don't be afraid. I'm here holding you tightly in my embrace." Jungkook said as he saw her flinch and kiss on her forehead softly.

Soon jungkook reached inside the guest room and placed her on big but warm bed and gently cover her with warm blanket. After that he stand up from the bed and was about to move but his hand was grabbed by lisa and she was shaking her head left and right while muttering; "don't go I'm afraid...I'm afraid of thunderstorm so plea..please hold me tightly." She said and a fat tear slid down from her eyes which is tiredly looking jungkook.

"..."

"Please" lisa said looking so fragile.

"....okay" jungkook said and quietly raised the tip of blanket and slipped inside the blanket beside lisa.

As soon as jungkook lied beside lisa, lisa immediately hug jungkook waist and put her head on his hard yet warm chest and soon fall asleep leaving jungkook eyes wide open and trembling heart. But soon he also fell in deep sleep because of the warmth spread by a girl who is in his arm and snoring softly.

Morning / 7:53 a.m

Lisa slowly opened her eyes and roamed her eyes here and there as she felt the room is obviously different from her and she also felt the warm breath near her left neck which gives her goosebumps immediately and she slowly turn her head to the left side but as soon as she turned her head she was mesmerized by the jungkook handsomenes.

He was looking like an angel while sleeping and she felt like she was dreaming and start to caressing his cheek; "jungkook even though it's a dream why you look so real....sleeping beside me hugging my waist just like a loving couple sleeping side by side. You know I always want to be your side whether it's happy day or sad day. I want to celebrate your happiness and share your sadness with me. ......Jungkook I want you to be  with me to travel the whole world, I want you to be the father of my children. I know it's a selfishness but I only want you even if the whole world is against it. Will you also want me like how I want you? Will you also love me the way I love you? Will you also....Hahahaha I must gone crazy by drinking all the night yesterday....and keep on talking with you even though I know it's only a hallucinations or fuckin dream of mine which never going to be real."

"Who said it's a dream and never going to be real?! What if I also want to be your side forever? What if I also want to give all my happiness to you and take all your sadness? What if I also want to be with you even if the whole world is against it? What if I only want you to be the love of my life and my future wife not only in this lifetime but also in another, another, another every lifetime."

"Looks like I'm really going crazy and hallucinating..." 'fuck' the last word can't get out from her throat as jungkook suddenly kissed her on her red plump lip.

"Now also you think you are going crazy and hallucinating??"

"Yess, now I'm damn sure I'm going crazy and hallucinating nonsense....I not only hallucinated jungkook confessing his love to me. I even hallucinated he kissed on my lips.....Ohh my god, god please spray your holy water on me and wake me up from this pervert dream or pervert hallucinations.... whatever it is. If jungkook knew about this I'm sure he will never love me and even hate me forever then I'm going to die single in this lifetime which I don't want. God you must help me and and...."

"Lalis...baby calm down you are not dreaming neither you are hallucinating. Look it's real...you are real, I'm real." Jungkook said and pinch her both cheeks.

After jungkook pinch her cheeks she finally knew this ain't dream neither hallucinations but a fuckin reality and she feels like a cold bucket of water pour from the top of her head. Due to the sudden extreme shock she faint and make jungkook surprise and scared...both.

Guys did you ever notice that when it's about other ship all of them pretend like a fuckin blind and didn't care but when it's come to liskook they suddenly can see clearly and start to say clownship, most delulu ship and stuff. They really get into my nerves. If they don't like this ship then why the fuck do they enter this filthy ass and throw their useless shit all over. I'm so done with them.🤒 

And yaaa my dear readers let's meet again in next chapter and thank you so much for reading. I love you all💛💜 Sending you a virtual hugs and kisses😘 Ohhh and don't forget to leave your points and views.

Thankyou 😇