Prologue

"Hubby!!"I stopped what I was doing when I heard my wife calling me while crying!

Fuck this is not really god damn!!

I quickly got up from my seat and put the two guns on the desk. and quickly ran towards my wife.

I hurriedly opened the door of our room, I immediately felt the concern of her crying while holding one of her hands as if he was feeling pain.

"fuck! Wifee what happened? Does anything hurt? okay kalang ba Wifee ko? why are you crying pls tell me, I'm worried about you."tell me I'm OA, so I'm really going crazy when I see her fucking crying!

She cried even more and I was even more worried, fuck! I feel like I'm being killed when I see her crying! I hugged her tightly and buried her face in my shoulder. and I could feel her tears dripping down my shoulder..

"Shh.. whats wrong, tell me wifee."nag makakaawang usal ko. Habang hinahaplos ko ang likuran ng buhok niya.

I noticed that little by little her sobs disappeared, I looked at her that little by little she let go of hugging me, it was as if my heart was stabbed when I saw her eyes were red from crying. if I could just blame or kill the tears, I would have done it a long time ago.

"Whats wrong? tell Hubby,hmm."
I said thoughtfully, and tenderly caressed her cheek. I couldn't help but marvel at her seemingly innocent eyes.

"Ka-kasi.. na-namatay na yu-yung aso ko!"parang bata'ng iyak niya.

I was stunned by what she said, Wtf? Atleast falling in love with that dog. gave it as a gift to her on the 1st Anniversary namin. I hugged her tightly again and let her cry on my shoulder.

I let her sleep in bed after she cried a lot earlier, I could hardly sleep because I was watching her sleep. her beautiful face and she was very innocent to really look at.

I smiled, and stroked her blocking baby bangs on the Forehead, and I kissed her on the forehead to the nose.

"I love you so much, Athena. I will not allow you to disappear beside me, because I do not know what will happen to me when you lose me. you are my rest."Mahina'ng bulong ko.

"ANO?!"gulat na usal ni Cody. And i nooded seriously.

I told them to find the most beautiful coffin of my Wife's Dead dog, and prepare the hill. i want the most beautiful hill in the whole world. I want Athena to be happy with what I will do for her dog.

"Grabe naman yon tol! Mukhang mas bonga pa burol ng aso ni Athena kesa sa magiging burol namin in the future ah!"ma dramang singit ni Rafael.

I look at them badly, they look scared of my sharp gaze."just do it, don't say much more. don't worry when you die I will take care of the hill and your burial."i told them seriously.

"ANG SAMA MO NAMAN TOL!"They both Yalled annoyed.

I raised an eyebrow at them, ready for them to speak, but I reluctantly raised my hand to silence him."Dont waste any more time."i said coldly tone.

"Basta wag mong kakalimutan na bayaran kami ah!"pahabol ni cody.

I rolled my eyed before Shout too."Wag kayong mag alala, pag balik niyo mayaman na kayo."pahabol ko.

I heard them laughed, and i heard the door closed. I deep signed, and I leaned back in my seat while staring at the wedding picture of Athena and me on the desk. I can't help but smile, because her smile in the picture is contagious.

I looked at the door that opened. my secretary came in holding Coffee. She smiled as she put the coffee on my desk, my eyebrows raised because she hadn't left my office yet.

Pinanood ko siyang mag lakad na papunta siya sa likuran ko. Halata naman na nangaakit eh. Tsk.

I close my eyes in annoyance as she caresses my arm, and she puts her face close to my ear. and I could feel her. warm breath.

"Let me, ride you sir. don't worry sir, Hindi ito malalaman ni Ms.Athena."mapangakit na saad niya.

I smirked."Are you sure you won't report to Athena? Are you sure you can make me happy tonight?" I felt she was suprised by what i said, i stood up and bit my the bottom of my lips, and the look of eagerness on her face.

She was about to approach me to kiss me, so I quickly grabbed my gun from my pocket, and smiled at her playfuly, pointing at her forehead. She still seems shocked by what I did, as if I'm going to flirt? tch. eh baliw na baliw nga ako sa asawa ko.

"Si-sir.."kinakabahan na usal niya at onti onting umaatras at onti onti akong lumalapit sakaniya.

"why are you afraid? I thought you would make me happy tonight? or maybe I'll make myself happy."nakakalokong usal ko.

She swallowed one after another at what I said. I stroked her cheek with the gun I was holding.

She would have spoken when I fired a bullet at her in the forehead, her blood spat out on my face and my lifeless secretary fell..

"Junior!!"sigaw ko.

I heard the door open and he walked quickly towards me.

"Ye-yes si-sir."he nervously asked me.

"Ipalapa mo yang mabahong katawan nayan, sa alaga kong Tigre. Tutal sawa naman na sa meat ang tigre ko."seryosong saad ko, ramdam ko ang gulat niya.

in a hurry and trembling he pulled my lifeless secretary out of my office. I almost ran and walked when the phone vibrated.

"Yes, Wifee?"malambing na bungad ko. Fuck! Miss ko na agad siya!

I want to go back to Cebu but I really can't. I still have a lot to take care of here in Palawan.

"I misshhh yuuuu Hubby koww!"I laughed softly, even though I couldn't see her, I felt like she was Pouting while saying that.

"I mishhh yuuu tooow, Wifeee kowww!"pangangaya ko, fuck im so gay for what i said!

I heaed her giggled."Pleasee pag uwi mo Hubby ko, dalhan mo ako ng Gift,  hihihihihi."she so fucking cute! Im really in love with her!

"Which gift, hmm?"malanbing na tanong ko.

"Bag, hehehehe! Pero gusto ko design yung hellokitty!!"parang batang aniya.

"All right my wifee for you, if you want me to buy all hellokitty there in cebu?"i seriously said.

I'll do everything even if I run out of money, but it's impossible to run out of my money. as long as I want to see him happy because of me.

I don't even know when I started feeling for her, I just found out that I love her. even though she is very young when it comes to thinking.

She is my childish Wife, and she is my first love until the very end...

- End of Prologue -