Special Chapter 25:Valentines

SORRY KUNG NGAYON LANG PO AKO NAG UPDATE.

Mateo's PoV

It's been a few days since we last met Athena again. I'm here in the office right now while I'm very busy with what I'm doing for the underground. I felt numbness in my body so I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes. nakakapagod grabe.

I want to leave what I'm doing to see Athena again. fuck I miss her so much I really want to see her again. and I have a plan to invite her on a date because Valentines is tomorrow. Maybe Aiden village will be ahead of me!

Napangiti ako ng may pumasok sa isipan ko, I took my phone and dialed .. our family has their own Flower shop so I won't have a hard time finding it. I play with the bottom of my lip with my index finger while waiting for my call to be answered.

I arranged a seat for the woman on the call line to speak."This is Flowmon Shop."

I deep signed."I need the most expensive brand of flower there in the Flowmon shop, and I want the flower to arrive in my office tomorrow morning."i said seriously.

She is about to speak but i ended the called.

I looked at the door when I heard it open. I was rolled eyes when Hazel came in. she was wearing a white dress and her nice body and her very long curly hair were streaked with scratches.

smiling she approached me and discarded placing her shoudler bag on the sofa. and she walked behind me until I could just feel her caress on my shoulder.

"Wag kana munang mag paka pagod, Matthew. Nag rent ako ng restaurant for tommorow. Remember valentines bukas."mapang akit na usal niya.

"Please, Hazel. Stop this nonsense"i said boredly to her.

I felt that she was stunned by what I said, I felt that she brought her face close to my ear."Don't tell me that Athena is the one you'll date tomorrow Matthew? you might forget I'm a Crew. I could kill in the blink of an eye. you know me Matthew---"

I could not control my anger and I stood up and angrily strangled her. I stared at her, I smiled when I read the fear in her eyes."you know me too Hazel. don't waste my patience, don't try to hurt or touch Athena. when that happens I might forget you're a Crew... fuck you, Understood?"i powefully said.

I have great respect for the Crew. because they helped our grandfather when he was suffering. so we are indebted to the Crew. and so I can't just kill Hazel. but in case she hurts Athena? I might lose respect for the crew.

"N-nasasaktan a-ako!"She said with difficulty, I gradually loosened my grip on her until I removed my clenched fist that was wrapped around her neck.

"Get out of my office!, i don't want to see your face anymore!"i yalled at her.

She was like a frightened cat walking out of my office in a hurry. I took a deep breath and rubbed my palm on my own face because of the stress.

Athena's PoV

OMMMMGGGGG!!! BUKAS NA ANG VALENTINESSS!! ARAW NG MGA ARAW!! AHIHIHIHI! Excited na ako makita yung araw ng araw! Hehehehe! Nakahalumbaba ako ngayon habang nakatingin sa labas ng bintana ko. At dahil boring ako nangungulangot nalang ako tapos dinidilaan ko. Joke lang po heheheheh piece!

*sundot*

*sundot/Ikot*

*labas ang finger at may nakatambak na kulangot*

*sabay punas sa ilalim ng lamesa*

Hehehehe sarap talaga mangulangot ahehehehehehe!

Kung kumakain man po kayo habang binabasa to sorry po hehehehe, wag po sana kayong mabulunan ng maaga mwehehehehe.