Chapter 12

LUCIUS POV

As I lay my body down on the bed, I closed my eyes in annoyance when I remembered Athena's animal Brother who kissed her again. fuck! Should I kill that Jerk?!

I sighed and woke up even sitting on my bed and I washed my hand on my face, fuck! why do I seem to want to see her right away?

fuck! I really want to come back to the Philippines to see her again! I want to see her seemingly innocent face and I want to hear the stupid things she says from her mouth.

That girl making me Crazy Aish!

I smiled at what I thought, I immediately took my phone from my Black bag and looked for her stolen picture in my gallery, you're right. I secretly take pictures of her especially when she is eating and laughing. her smile was contagious.

I was shaken and laughed weakly when I saw her picture. there are still sauces on side of her lips and she has too much dirt when she eats, she beats a child when she eats.

This girl making me Smile without reason.

Iam fucking damn crazy right now!!

I didn't feel like going out of my room and I caught them both eating in the dinning area while laughing. I just passed them and took cold water from the refrigerator and leaned on the sink and drank the glass I was holding filled with water.

"when do we go back to the philippines?"i asked seriously.

they stopped eating and laughing and turned to me and I raised an eyebrow at them."next week, there will be as many meetings to attend."he said.

I give him a boredly look."tell them I won't attend the meeting, and tell my secretary to take care of it and let's go back to the philippines."i said coldly tone.

they were stunned by what I said, I stared at them and set the glass I was holding on the sink in front of me.

"Bakit parang nag mamadali ka?"Rafael asked me curiousity.

"So?"i said sacrastic.

They have no choice, and they two nooded what i decide. I deep signed and i seat next to them and i took the bread and eat that. Im so fucking bored. I really want to see her so bad!

"Pero bro, importanteng mee---"i cut him off.

I closed my eyed because of annoyance."Mas importante pa ang gagawin ko sa pilipinas."i told him with sacrastic smile.

"Pero bro."

"No but.. just listen to me, I have to see something I want to see."i told them with my seriously voices. Make them Mouth dropped and silent.

I stop them before they speak."I should have a passport tomorrow when I wake up and the Private plain is ready. is it clear."bakas na naguguluhan sila but they slowly nooded.