Chapter 5

R-🔞

"Bro lasing na lasing kana."saad ni Cody but i ignored them and still drunk the bottle of wine.

"Pwede ba hayaan niyo muna ako mag pakalasing?!"inis na usal ko sakaniya. At malakas kong kinabig yung kamay nanakahawak sa braso ko.

And i heard them Deep sign. I don't want to go home, I don't want to see them, aunt and uncle, I might even kill them. annoying! if I weren't really their relatives I would have killed them a long time ago because of my angry issues!

I was annoyed by throwing stones at the bottle I was holding and I could hear the women's complaints about what I did, putangina I was even more irritated!

Rafael and Cody were about to hold me to calm me down, but I quickly turned away go anywhere on my own. I want to smoke so I can relax. I'm just experiencing stress.

when I got away from them I knew they would no longer follow me, I leaned against the wall and snatched the cigarette af lighter from my pocket to smoke a cigarette. and I slapped the cigarette in my mouth.

"You are son of bitch, Uncle!"gigil na saad ko sa sarili habang binubuga ang usok sa bunganga ko.

I looked to my side and heard something as if someone had fallen, even though I was drunk I knew who it was.

Athena... the sinto sinto girl, Tch!

I quickly walked over to her and touched her waist so that she would fall again. I could smell the alcohol on her and her hair was very messy. I can't help but look at her long neck and her red lips, fuck you restrain yourself Lucius!

I couldn't help but look at her healthy chest, I was about to let go of her waist when she suddenly wrapped her arm around my neck which made my eyes widen in shock! fuck hindi pwede to baka hindi ko mapigilan sarili ko!

I swallowed my own saliva one after another as she caressed my cheek down to my lips, she opened her mouth while smiling at me seductively. Fuck stop this Athena maybe what I do to you you don't like.

"You are so handsome."mapangakit na sabi niya, sa nakikita ko ngayon ibang iba siya sa isip batang Athena na nakilala ko.

"I-iknow.."i nervously said.

She smile me sweetly na nag patibok ng puso k-----FUCK NO WAY!!!

I quickly removed my arm from his waist and moved away from him and I quickly averted my gaze when he looked at me with a mixture of seduction.

I was swallowed again with someone rubbing my arm down my hand. fuck! what is he doing ?! my eyes widened as he slowly stroked my belt! fuck standing up my junjun.

"Wh-----"

She didn't speak anymore when I suddenly kissed her deeply, fuck I can't because I really can't afford not to kiss her soft and red lips fuck! I feel like I'm going crazy if I don't kiss. I held her cheek tightly and against her to deepen the kiss. I smiled when she kissed me too. I found a chance to put my tongue inside her mouth ... FUCK SHE'S CRAZY TO KISS!

I leaned her against the wall as she wrapped her hand around my neck, as if our tongues were fighting over the kiss I liked, I held her tightly around her waist and caressed her smooth thigh. my kiss went down her jaw down to her long neck and to her chest.

"Put*na ang sarap!"she moaned loud habang mahigpit ang hawak niya sa uluhan ko habang hinahalikan ko ng malalim ang leeg niya.

"Moaned more!!"nangigil na saad ko sa leeg niya and i suck hard her fucking skinny taste neck.

I slowly lowered the strap of her red dress and slowly lowered the zipper on the back of her dress I repeatedly kissed and licked her neck. her dress was slowly coming down. I was so bitten on the bottom of my lip when she lost her soor and I could see her healthy chest.

I quickly kissed and licked her pinkish Nipple. I close my eyes because of the taste. while one of my hands gripped the other side of her chest and played with her other nipple. I smiled as she growled loudly and tightly against my head.

"A-ahhhh, yes like that! Make me happy! Fuck ahhhh let me tired!"malakas na ungol niya. Ibang iba talaga siya pag hindi lasing.

Fuck hindi ko ito dapat ginagawa!

I quickly walked away from her and wiped my own face with my palm. fuck I don't want to insult her because he's drunk.

"Why did you stop?"she asked like she dissapointed.

"T-this is wrong..."i shook my head.

"Bat naman mali?"she raised her eye 'brow habang inaayos ang damit niya.

"drunken Athena. I will take you to your house."i deep sign.

And she nooded.

we traveled quietly while she was asleep due to drunkenness. I'll just send her to my condo because I don't know where she lives.

I parked my car in the parking lot of the condo, and I helped her get out of my car and helped her get into the condo. traces of astonishment on their faces because I was with a woman. because they haven't seen me take the woman home to the condo. I led her to the Elevator and into my unit. I pushed her on the bed with all my might and looked at his deep face. she is so beautiful I will not despise her.

Wala ako sa sariling lumapit sakaniya at hinaplos ang pisngi niya at humalik sa kaniyang noo.

"Sleep well, Sinto."she fucking make me smiled ugh! This is wrong!!!

I took off her black heels, I just shook because her feet were red when I took off her heels. and I left her in my room and sat on the sofa. fuck why I'm smilin?!