Chapter 9

LUCIU'S POV

"Bro, we have a meeting in France tomorrow."What?!

was shocked by what he said, why didn't I seem to know that we had a meeting in France? I just sighed and leaned back in my seat while I was krus my legs.

I deep sign."why did you just tell me now?"i asked him seriously.

"Eh biglaan daw."Rafael said.

I nodded, I stood up from my seat and grabbed my black coat and there was a look of astonishment on their faces.

"San ka pupunta?"Cody asked me seriously.

"Anywhere as long as it's quiet"i said boredly and i walk out.

many bowed to me to give respect to the highest of them, I am their boss so they must respect if I do not kill them myself.

I had no reaction when I walked while I was walking. I decided to go to Athena, I don't know why I did this but I can't help but see her especially since I'm so tired from work. he seems to be my rest... but I'm not sure how I'll feel.

little by little I lost the smile on my lips and my eyebrows were changed to meet, when I remembered again that someone kissed her softly lips! fuck like I want to kill the animal man who kissed Athena. fuck my head heats up when I think about it tangina.

I closed my eyes in annoyance and clenched my fist because someone hit me, and that was one of my Company employees, his face showed shock and fear when he found out who he had hit.

"Are you blind or lame?"i said coldly tone.

I noticed that his hand holding papers was shaking and his knees were shaking with fear. who wouldn't be afraid of the Monroes' only child? I looked him seriously in the eye but I gave him a bad look that made him even more afraid.

I also noticed that many people were looking at us, I raised an eyebrow at them and they were all scared and ran away. and I faced this lampang man of ours again.

"I-im s-sorry M-Mr. Monroe."he said with a crying tone.

"It's not enough that you're sorry, you're fired."i said boredly.

He knee down just like he begging me."
Wag po Sir, Kaylangan po ako ng pamilya ko at ako nalang po ang inaasahan nil----"i cut him. What a lier.

"Are you kidding me? You don't have a wife, you don't have a child ... so revive yourself, I'll repeat your fired. or do you want to ill kill you here?"i said seriously and hes eye winded what i said like he shocked.

"P-pano mo nala----"

"Because im a Monroe. Now leave."madiin kong sabi.

I nooded the gaurds to take this man away in my Building. While pulling the man and shouting, he said I would forgive him. maybe he forgot I'm not sanctifying, im a heartle----- FUCK! I forgot I was going to Athena.