Chapter 3

(N/A)Omg thankyouu for supporting mw everyone! Ill swear hindi ko po kayo bibiguin. At sana po Ma irecomend niyo po ang story na ito sa mga ka wattpader niyo pong friends. Thankyouuu po!!😭♡♡♡♡

Luciu's PoV

I looked at the door of my office that opened. I close my eyes in annoyance when I find out who came out of the door. I just sighed and leaned back in my seat.

"Victoria..."

"Miss me?"mapang akit na sabi niya.
I wiped my own face with my two palms. fuck why is she back?!

"if mom and dad send you here, you leave, I don't need you here."i told her with seriously. I was rolled my eyes when I saw her appearance, her smile suddenly disappeared from what I said.

I heard her Deep sign."oh come on, Mateo. They don't send me here. I just want to visit my fiancé."she said with sweet smiled.

I deep sign. if his parents weren't just friends of my mom and dad, I would have killed them a long time ago.

"Leave."i said coldly while pointing the door.

"Why would i?"may inis na tonong aniya."Im your future wife kaya wag mo akong tratuhin ng ganito, Mateo!"
Inis na singhal niya saakin.

"I will not marry you."i said seriously while Stare her eye to eye.

I read the pain in her eye because I said, I don't want her to hope because she has no hope in me.

"You, are really. Heartless, Mateo."suddenly helped tears on her cheek, I felt a little Guilt.

"Im sorry."i said seriously.

I close my eyes when her laughs foolishly."I will not allow us not to marry Matthew."she said seriously, and turned her back on me and slammed the door of my office shut.

I looked again at the door to open it. Cody and Rafael."what?"i said boredly.

They both sat on the sofa in front of me."Why is victoria crying"Cody asked me.

"Why? You worried about her? Then go married her. I dont like her either."walang emosyon na usal ko.

"Yuck bro! She's not my type, masyado siyang maarte at masama ang ugali."Rafael shook hes head.

"by the way, what are you too doing here?"i asked them.

"We want you to go to the casino, someone is challenging us."Rafael said.

"Who's that brat?"i said with raised my eyebrow.

"Lociento."cody said. Lociento..

The Lociento family, the former friend of my family. but they lost their friendship that the Lucientos betrayed my great -grandfather.

"Im going."i said with smirk in my lips, they want to play huh? Then ill give them the dirty game.

Casino...