Chapter 27

Mateo's PoV

"Mateo kaylangan mong mag pakasal kay Victoria sa ayaw at sa gusto mo!"
My uncle yalled me.

I closed my eyes again in annoyance and clenched my fist and suppressed my anger. they force me again about my marriage to Victoria that I don't want to continue because..

Because i dont love Victoria anymore..

"No---"

Tito couldn't control his anger and he just slapped his hand on the table because of the angery. his face was red and the root of his fist was coming out as if he wanted to kill me. His sharp eyes looked bad as if he was threatening me.

"Dad! don't force Mateo to get married in Victoria! he's big enough to make a decision for himself!"Grace yalled at her own dad.

"Grace wag kang makielam dito!"kinakabahan na suway sakaniya ni tita. Tita really love her daugther.

"But mom im telling the truth----"

Our eyes widened when my uncle slapped Grace hard. tita immediately stood up out of anger and slapped tito hard right in front of us. aunt quickly approached Grace and aunt looked worried about Grace.

"This is all your fault Mateo! Kung makinig kanalang sakin! Kaylangan mo pakasalanan si Victoria or else mawawala ng parang bula ang pinaghirapan ng mga Monroe! Nasisiraan kanaba ah!"tito full of angry yalled at me. Kulang nalang pati ako pag buhatan ng kamay.

one of Victoria's wealthiest parents. friends of the Monroes are the Rosales. now I know that our family owes a great deal to them. so they will use me to marry so that our debt to Rosales disappears like a bubble. if I don’t sin Victoria. the Monroe family’s unified hardships will disappear.

Hindi konga alam kung paano nag kautang ang pamilya namin sakanila.. ang alam ko kami ang pinaka mayaman na tao maliban sa pamilya ni Hazel..

I cant married Victoria..

When Victoria and I got married. I would lose hope to be with Athena forever and Married her. I just wiped my own face with my palm. fuck what do i do?!

"Dont being selfish Lucius, isipin mo ang pinaghirapan ng pamilya natin. Pag nawala ng parang bula lang ang kayamanan."tito said seriously dead tone.

When we finished talking, my uncle came out of my office and angrily slammed the door shut. even Tita left because they still needed to be taken care of. Grace is still stunned and so am I, we both seem to be deep in thought.

"I cant marry her Grace... im fucking cant, i-i love someone.else."wala sa sariling sabi ko na ikinalingon niya saakin.

"If you dont love her. If you cant married her, dont listen them."she said seriously. Ngayon ko lang nakitang sobrang mag seryoso.

"You know Mateo. until now I still can't believe it."she chuckled. Napakunotnoo ako dahil sa sinabi niya.

"What do you mean?"im fucking asked. She laughed.

"because I know Lucius Matthew Monroe. hates women since Victoria left you. I thought you were going to kill yourself just because of that woman. but now that's different. that's like someone else. Parang ibang tao kana."she smiled me.

I nooded.. yeah she's right. Parang nag bago na ata ako ng dahil sa isip batang pangalan ay Athena. Natuluyan akong nabaliw.. wala sa sarili akong napangiti sa sinabi niya. Im fucking really going crazy.