Chapter 14

I-i want to hugged her, i smiled when i saw her smile while she playing with her Doll, she standing at the bus stop for waiting a bus. Nag mumukha talaga akong Stalker niya. I dont have anychoices. I want to be sure na Safe siya. Kung sakali naman may mangyari sakaniyang masama. Mabilis ko siyang ma iligtas.

Cute..

I shook my head. I'm really going crazy, now I'm just worried about the women especially being stalked. I haven't done this in my whole life because I don't have a crush on women, but when I met her, it seemed like she was new? the oa listen but that's really it.

"You really making me, Crazy.. Athena."I whispered to myself.

I fixed me up with a bus stop at the bus stop and I knew she was going to get in there. I want to follow her. I ran to where my motorcycle was parked and quickly got on and put a helmet on my head.

*BROOOOOOOOM*

my eyebrows met when I noticed that there was a black car that had been on the bus for a while, I immediately felt nervous for Athena. fuck! it seems all right that I keep an eye on her or let my staff keep an eye on her when I’m busy.

I look back and forth at the bus that Athena is riding in as well as the car that is black until now, what do they need and who are they targeting? I followed the bus for a few minutes until it stopped.

I immediately got out of my car when the black car also stopped and there were four men in black polo shirts who got out of the car and it looked like they were grabbing something from their pocket---- FUCK !! I quickly pulled my two guns out of my pocket and ran towards them. I felt nervous for Athena to suddenly be shot inside the bus.

Paulit ulit akong napapamura sa isip ko na puro putok ng baril at basag ng salamin ng bus ang aking naririnig. Para akong mababaliw habang patakbong pumunta sa gawi nila.

a man in a black polo was about to shoot me in bus but its too late I shot him in the thigh, even though I wasn't far away I knew he complained about what I did and he fell to the floor and was in pain.

You animals, never hurt or Athena I myself will kill you and the one who commanded you. Gigil na usal ko sa isip ko habang gigil na gigil kong hawak yung dalawang baril palapit sakanila.

I quickly hit the man in the neck with my gun which he dropped and he lost consciousness from what I did, the man was about to look at our behavior but he was too late, I quickly shot him in the forehead.

I could only hear what irritated me, I was shocked and quickly went to the bus, I closed my eyes in annoyance that someone blocked my way at the door of the bus. none of my own shot him that he fell.

I quickly got on the bus and turned around, I felt pity and anger in my heart when I saw her cover her ears while she was huddled on the side of the window as if she was terrified. fuck !! I quickly walked over to her and stroked her head she stopped sobbing.

"Shh, don't be afraid I'm here."wala sa sariling malambing na sabi ko.

She slowly lifted her face. her face seemed to light up when she saw me, I couldn't help but smile as if her eyes were shining because of the joy she saw me, even though I was glad to know that she was happy to see me again. I was surprised that she suddenly hugged me.