meet Haven Star✔️

Jenny Boyd as Haven Star

Mckenna Grace as young Haven

Zac Efron as Jonny Blaze/the ghost rider who turned to the "dark side"

Haven is the "daughter" of both Michael and Lucifer. This happened when God/ Chuck was creating some fledglings he made one with a little bit of Michael and Lucifer archangel grace. so both of them have a really strong connection to Haven. so she is the daughter of both of them.

when Lucifer fell Haven was forced to watch while she was screaming and crying out for Luci.

When Gabriel left he took Haven with him to protected her from all of the changes/madness that was going on in Heaven at the time.

Haven does not need a vessel at all

Haven looks/is 22 year old she may age but wont get old

(*archangel/Angel blades wont Kill Haven sorry not sorry sue me*)

Gabe is Haven gradian

Haven, Dean and Sam all grew up together.

Haven Adopted family were hunter and would drop her off at Bobby when they went hunting.

Haven, Sam and Dean are known as the three Musketeers

no angel or demon are able to trace her down do to Gabe putting a warding tattoo on her left side so nobody could find her.

both angel and Demon are after her let see what happens In the little arch angel.

So to be able to tell who I'm talking about with Haven dads Lucifer will be known as either Daddy, dad or Daddy direst. while Michael will be know as either father or father direst.

so I know its canon that angel don't sleep. but since Haven was more or less raised on Earth and not in Heaven she can and does need to sleep. 

for plot prepose I know Haven and Sam are a couple of years apart but they will be in the same year at school because Haven is a gifted student. ( manly because for the one episode I already have ideas and if it is too happen how I would like it to then they need to be in the same class mini rant over)

starts in season 4

An

so I'm skipping season 4 episode 3 but in that episode everything stay the same. except that both Dean and Sam find out that Haven is an angel just not that she is an arch. sorry I don't really know how to put in in the story line sorry. mini rent over. thanks

I do not own anything related to supernatural at all. all right go to the creator of supernatural. I do however own my OC, like Haven. or any storyline that you are not familiar with belong to me.