what's Killing angels? ( On the Head of a Pin ) part 1

EXT. STREET - NIGHT

Car alarms blare. Several cars in various states of smashed to pieces are in the street. CASTIEL appears and silences the alarms. He walks through the wreckage to the body of a woman. He moves part of her clothing off her neck; she has been stabbed to death.

Goodbye, sister.

Police cars arrive. Officers rush into the scene.

What the hell?

An aerial view of the woman's corpse. A spotlight from a helicopter illuminates the ground on either side, where the image of wings has been seared into the asphalt.

#####################################

EXT. ROAD - NIGHT

SAM is driving with Dean in the passenger seat and Haven in the backseat

Ruby will meet us outside Cheyenne. She's been tracking some leads. I know she's not exactly on your Christmas list, but if she can help us get to Lilith—

Hey, man, work with Ruby, don't. I don't really give a rat's ass.

What's your problem?

Pamela didn't want anything to do with this and we dragged her back into it, Sam, Haven.

we did warn her Haven says defending the three of them.

She knew what was at stake.

Oh yeah. Saving the world. And we're doing such a damn good job of it.

Dean—

I'm tired of burying friends, Sam.

yeah, and so am I, Haven snapped back at the oldest Winchester brother.

Look, we catch a fresh trail—

And we follow it, I know. Like I said, I'm just—I'm just getting tired.

Well, get angry.

INT. MOTEL ROOM - NIGHT

three of them enter the room.

Ah, home crappy home.

SAM flips on the lights.

Havs puts some bags on the floor

Winchester, Winchester and Morningstar

URIEL and CASTIEL are waiting inside the room.

Oh come on.

seriously, Haven sighs

the two of You are needed, Uriel says looking at the older Winchester and the platinum blonde

Needed? We just got back from needed.

Now, you mind your tone with me.

do you really want to go there with me right know? Haven question the two angels. who notice her eyes turn a light purple thank to her grace wanting to be let out.

We just got back from Pamela's funeral.

Pamela. You know, psychic Pamela? You remember her. Cas, you remember her. You burned her eyes out. Remember that? Good times. Yeah, then she died saving one of your precious seals. So maybe you can stop pushing us around like chess pieces for five freaking minutes!

We raised you out of hell for our purposes.

Yeah, what were those again? What exactly did you want from me?

Start with gratitude.

Haven sends the two angel a death glare, not that either of them noticed.

Oh.