what's Killing angels? ( On the Head of a Pin ) part 2

RUBY chants, holding a lit candle to the corner of a map. SAM watches the fire spread around the edges.

Relax. The fire is our friend. Besides, the only part of the map we need is the 'where's Dean and Haven?' part. Out.

The flames vanish. The map is charred to unreadability; a small circle in the middle is untouched.

There. Your brother's and Friend there. It's a good thing angels aren't concerned with hiding their dirty business. Not used to being spied on. I mean, who'd be stupid enough to try?

Ruby, it's been weeks. I need it.

You don't seem too happy about it.

You think I wanna do this? This is the last thing I—

SAM sits on the bed.

But I need to be strong enough.

RUBY straddles SAM's lap.

It's okay. It's okay, Sammy. You can have it.

RUBY kisses SAM. She pulls a knife from an ankle sheath and cuts her arm, drawing blood. SAM drinks it straight from the vein. RUBY strokes his hair.

It's okay, Sam.

RUBY smirks.

########################################

INT. PRISON ROOM - NIGHT

DEAN holds up Ruby's knife. ALASTAIR looks at it and laughs.

There's that little pig-poker. I wondered where it went.

DEAN dips a ladle into a bowl of what is presumably holy water and pours it over the blade.

Do you really think this is gonna fix you? Give you closure? That is sad. That's really sad. Sad, sad.

DEAN approaches ALASTAIR, watches for a moment, and stabs him. A sizzling sound.

I carved you into a new animal, Dean. There is no going back.

Maybe you're right. But now it's my turn to carve.

No!

The view pans to a faucet that is turned by an unseen hand. It begins to drip, right onto the chalk of the devil's trap on the floor.

#####################################

INT. NEXT ROOM - NIGHT

CASTIEL and Haven are listens to ALASTAIR's groans. The light flickers, catching CASTIEL's attention; the bulb explodes. ANNA appears behind CASTIEL. but beside Haven.

Anna.

Anna Haven said cheerfully

Hello, Castiel.

Hello, Haven, Anna greet just as cheerfully as haven

CASTIEL turns to look at her.

Your human body—

It was destroyed, I know. But I guess I'm sentimental. Called in some old favors and...

ALASTAIR becomes slightly more audible.

You shouldn't be here. We still have orders to kill you.

Somehow I don't think you'll try. Where's Uriel?

He went to receive revelation.

Haven snots at the answers that Cas had given to Anna since the planum blonde know better then to trust an other angel other then Gabe.

Cas gave the young arch angel a questiong look before Anna also responde to what Cas had said.

Right.