a fallen angel? (I Know What You Did Last Summer)

INT. HOSPITAL - DAY

A young girl is sitting in a hospital bed in a contemplative way like she's listening some distant whispering.

Anna? Do you know where you are? You're at the Connor Beverly Behavioral Medicine Center. [ ANNA looks at her hospital's wristband ] Do you know why you're here? [ ANNA shrugs ] Do you remember what you did? [ ANNA nods ] You were hysterical. It took four people to restrain you.

I was trying to warn them.

Warn who?

Everyone. Forget it. It was stupid.

What were you trying to warn them about?

Look... I get it. You think I'm nuts. If I were you, I'd think I was nuts. But it's all true.

It's okay. You can tell me. I'm here to listen.

The end... is coming. The apocalypse.

The apocalypse. Like in the Bible?

Kind of. I mean, same bottom line. This demon, Lilith, is trying to break the 66 seals to free Lucifer from Hell. Lucifer... Will bring the apocalypse. So... Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

ANNA turns her head and listens to a distant whispering.

Anna?

Sorry.

ANNA

Nothing. Just listening.

So, you were saying that there are, uh, 66 of these seals in the world?

No. No. There are about 600 possible seals, and Lilith only has to break 66 of them, and no one knows which 66 she's gonna break.

I see.

That's why it's nearly impossible to stop her. And that's why the angels are losing. That's why we're all gonna die.

An hospital attendant enters Anna's room.

Time for your meds, Anna. Anna?What were you doing?

ANNA turns around and looks horrified when she notices the attendant.

What's the matter, sweetie?

Your face -- what happened to your face?

I know.

The ATTENDANT's eyes turn black, revealing he's possessed by a demon.

I'm downright kissable. Shh.

ANNA uses her mind to push a chest of drawers against the ATTENDANT and knock him unconscious.

#####################################

INT. BAR

SAM appears to be drunk and is playing pool with a man from the bar. while Haven is sitting near the pool table holding her drink and Sam's drink

Brian, come on, man, just one more. Just -- just give me a chance to win it back.

yeah give him a chance to win it back Haven repeats after Sam, while also giving the guy a flirty smile

It's your cash.

Excuse me. My brother's a little sauced to be making bets.

He insisted.

Yeah, but you've already taken, what, two bills off him? I'm just saying.

Hey, shut up, Dean. I'm fine.

your Dean-o zip it the platinum blonde tells the older Winchester

No, you're not fine. You're drunk!