like a mermaid? (Metamorphosis)

Well, maybe he won't. Maybe he can fight it

And maybe he can't, that's all I'm saying.

All right, we'll just have to see then, okay?

This is what I mean, Sam , Haven. You sure your emotions aren't getting in the way here?

both SAM and Hav looks at him with a confused look.

What are you talking about? both Sam and Haven ask together

You know, nice dude, but he's got something evil inside. Something in his blood. Maybe you can relate. And Hav your a literal Archangel

DEAN looks over at both of them, but SAM nor Haven respond with a look of their own. both Sam and Haven looks pretty angry though.

Stop the car Sam and Haven say in unison.

What?

Stop the car we will! Sam and Hav say in unison again

the three of them share a look.

EXT. IMPALA

DEAN drives to the side of the road, but before the car has completely slowed to a stop SAM and Haven have already opened their doors and are getting out. As DEAN opens his door, Both SAM and Haven slams their own doors shut and turns around to him, angry.

You want to know why I've been lying to you, Dean? Because of crap like this. Haven just keeps her mouth shut and has a pissed off look on her face.

the three of them start to walk around the front of the car.

Like what?

The way you talk to me, the way you look at me like I'm a freak! you look at Haven the exact same way. but Haven being Haven doesn't say anything to you Dean. Sam yells at His older brother

SAM and Haven walks past DEAN, and then they both turn around to him, now completely pissed off.

I do not.

yes you do Haven says quietly only Sam heard her

You know, or even worse, like I'm an idiot!

He walks up to DEAN, and almost gets in his face. while Haven stays back

Like I don't know the difference between right and wrong!

He steps back, turns his back to DEAN and walks a few steps. He then stops, hands on hips, back still to DEAN, who's watching him. When SAM finally turns around, DEAN looks down.

What?

DEAN looks up at him again, and now he sounds a bit angry.

Do you know the difference, Sam? I mean, you've been kind of strolling a dark road lately.

Dean !! Havens shouts. she is ignored by both Winchester though

You have no idea what I'm going through. None.

Then enlighten me!

I've got demon blood in me, Dean! This disease pumping through my veins, and I can't ever rip it out or scrub it clean! I'm a whole new level of freak! And I'm just trying to take this - this curse... and make something good out of it. Because I have to.

DEAN looks at him for a few moments, as SAM looks down on the ground. After a while, DEAN finally says something in a calm voice.

Let's just go talk to the guy Dean says to both Sam and Haven.

SAM scoffs. while Have rolls her eyes at Dean

I mean Jack. Okay?

After a moment, SAM and Haven give Dean a small, almost non-existant, nod, but nither of them look at DEAN.