Are you really still there God? ( Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester)

A woman is asleep on the couch. The TV and lights start to flicker. The woman sits up, looking alarmed, and when she exhales her breath is visible. She walks to a cupboard and starts pulling out weapons as the phone rings.

VOICE ON ANSWER MACHINE

Hey, it's Olivia. I'm not in. Leave a message.

OLIVIA takes out an EMF reader, which starts beeping and flashing.

Olivia, it's Bobby. Call Hav or me back, would you? we got something big. I could use your help.

OLIVIA loads a gun and walks around the apartment. She hears a noise and a thin, tall man appears beside her. she is battered and bruised. She looks shocked.

You!

OLIVIA fires at the ghost and he disappears. She pulls out a bag of salt and covers a doorway entrance with it. The ghost appears in front of her on the other side of the salt line.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

she backs up and turns around. A blonde, beaten woman grabs OLIVIA around the throat, strangling her. OLIVIA screams as the screen goes black.

INT. BOBBY'S HOUSE-DAY

BOBBY is sitting at his desk with a pile of books in front of him. SAM with Haven is sitting in a chair in the opposite corner talking to DEAN, who is standing.

Well, then tell me what else it could be.

Look, all I know is I was not groped by an angel.

Dean I have tried to tell all three of you it was an angel. but you don't seem to believe my so humor Us. Haven say while Sam asks Why do you think this Castiel would lie to you about it?

Maybe he's some kind of demon. Demons lie. Dean answer Sam and Haven

BOBBY looks up from his books at the boys and at Haven

A demon who's immune to salt rounds and devil's traps... and Ruby's knife? Dean, Lilith is scared of that thing!

Don't you think that if angels were real, that some hunter somewhere would have seen one... at some point... ever?

Yeah. You just did, dean along with Haven.

I'm trying to come up with a theory here. Okay? Work with me.

Dean, we have a theory and I'm starting to think that Haven is right. Sam tells Dean

when Haven hear that Sam believes her she starts doing a little happy dance. Finally someone who has been Listening to me thank you Sammy Haven said with a smile.

Sam looks at Haven with a small smile that says your welcome

Yeah, one with a little less fairy dust on it, please.

Okay, look. I'm not saying we know for sure. I'm just saying that I think we --

Okay, okay. That's the point. We don't know for sure, so I'm not gonna believe that this thing is a freaking Angel of the Lord because it says so!

But Dean even Haven is saying that he is an angle Sam says to Dean

while Haven says he is an angel Dean

You three chuckleheads want to keep arguing religion, or do you want to come take a look at this?

SAM Haven and DEAN walk over to BOBBY'S desk.

I got stacks of lore -- Biblical, pre-Biblical. Some of it's in damn cuneiform. It all says an angel can snatch a soul from the pit. Haven and Bobby tell Sam and Dean