another angel knows where I am great (It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester)

Two Days Before Halloween

EXT. WALLACE HOUSE – DAY

A kid is putting a skull in front of a headstone on the lawn in the front yard, decorating for Halloween. A woman walks up with a big candy bucket in her left hand, and a pumpkin and grocery bag in the other. The woman walks up the stairs, onto the porch and into the house.

INT. WALLACE KITCHEN – DAY

A baby is being fed some orange baby food by a man. The woman walks in and sets the pumpkin on the counter along with the grocery bag.

Ooh –

How was the store?

Oh, madness.

Everyone in town was stocking up. ( She reaches over to the baby in the chair. ) Hi, sweetie.

She walks over to a cupboard above the counter and opens it to put the pail of candy away.

Did, uh, you get enough?

Oh, hey, I had to arm wrestle Norma Bleaker for these.

Honey, she's 74.

And a lot stronger than she looks. ( LUKE reaches for the candy to take a piece, she swats his hand away. ) Ah-ah-ah, remember last year? We ran out at 6:30.

Its just one piece.

He goes to reach for a piece again, and she swats his hand away again.

Ah-ah-ah-ah, you can have as much as you want after Halloween.

Who needs a bath? Huh? Huh? ( She lifts the baby out of the high chair.) Oh, there we go! ( She looks at LUKE ) You coming?

Ill uh, Ill be up in a minute.

Okay.

After she leaves LUKE turns and opens the cupboard and gets a piece of candy.

Oh –

He pulls out his fingers and there is blood on them. He reaches back in, moaning in pain as he pulls a double sided razor free and takes it out of his mouth, blood coming out of the cut as he does. When he looks at it, he starts to gag, and grabs the countertop as he leans over and starts spitting blood. He spits out another razor blade and continues to spit blood and kneel over. LUKE spits another razor blade and falls down onto the floor.

Luke, whats taking you so long?

She walks back in holding the baby and sees him on the floor, blood starting to pool around his open mouth, and his eyes staring blankly.

Oh, my God. Oh, my God!

She screams.

############################################################################

INT. WALLACE KITCHEN – DAY

Now how many razor blades did they find? Sam and Haven questions in unison

SUBTITLE: One Day Before Halloween

MRS. WALLACE sighs, and responds nearly in tears.

Two on the floor, one in his stomach and one was stuck in his throat. He swallowed four of them. How is that even possible?

She notices DEAN looking around the front of the stove and in the oven door.

The candy was never in the oven.

he knows Haven Said but he just wants to make sure she adds on when she got a weird look from Mrs.Wallace

We just have to be thorough, Mrs. Wallace.