seriously Zachariah? (It's a Terrible Life) part 1

INT. BEDROOM – DAY

An alarm clock flips from 5:59 to 6:00 and starts beeping. A hand shuts it off.

INT. KITCHEN – DAY

A coffee cup being filled from an espresso machine.

The cup is held by DEAN, who is in business dress with his hair slicked down.

while an invisible Haven is seen banging her head against a wall, witch is going unnoticed by the Winchester.

come on Dean this isn't you and somewhere deep, deep down you know it Haven says for what feels like the milthonth time to her. witch still is un heard by Dean. Stupid Zachariah, the plutonium blonde mumbles to herself.

EXT. STREET – DAY

DEAN crosses the street to a silver Toyota Prius.

with an angelic Haven following him

INT. PRIUS – DAY

DEAN starts the car.

Rock music blares. DEAN looks at it, confused, and changes the station.

NPR Morning Edition. It's time for this waste and—

Dean come on its been almost three week of this bull shit snap out of it, Haven say snaping her finger Infront of his face.

EXT. STREET – DAY

DEAN drives off in the Prius.

EXT. SKYSCRAPER – DAY

INT. LOBBY – DAY

DEAN gets out of the elevator and crosses the lobby. with the youngest archangel following him not that he knows it

There's a Sandover Bridge & Iron history display along one wall.

DEAN enters an office labeled "DEAN SMITH—Director, Sales & Marketing".

lies I tell you lies, Haven exclaims not that anybody is able to hear her, thank to douchariah.

INT. DEAN'S OFFICE – DAY

DEAN types at a computer.

DEAN laughs into a phone headset.

Cut to a conversation with SOMEONE now in DEAN's office.

All I wanna know is when are they gonna have another show like Project Runway? Man.

Dean you hate fashion with a passion, for fuck sake Haven yells.

DEAN flips his tie over his shoulder and eats a salad.

Dean-o you are eating rabbit food, what have these angel done to your poor mind? the platinum blonde questions.

witch unsurprisingly, she doesn't get an answer of any kind.

Net profitability aside, it's the client-retention rate that concerns me vis-à-vis maximizing return on sales. Buzz me back once you've seen the spreadsheets.

Another SOMEONE enters the office.

Mr. Adler.

Dean.

ADLER slaps DEAN on the shoulder.

Haven just glare at Adler who is really Zachariah or as she and Gabe like to call him Douchariah. no that either of them would admit it

Good stuff.

Good stuff?

Big things. Good stuff.

Good stuff.