The first night with sundrop

"Alright! I'll be on my way, It was nice to talk to you Monty!" I said, Walking to his door. I had helped him clean up his room a bit so he wouldn't be so stressed. 

"Thank you so much, officer Y/N. you rock!" Monty said as I walked out the door. "No problem! Have a good night! Come find me if you need me!" I said as the door closed. he threw me a thumbs up.

I did a quick check on the doors to make sure they were locked and started to make my way back to the daycare. I just felt like I had to go see sundrop. 

I slid down the slide with a smile. A spotlight turned on and sundrop twirled on his stage. He did a little laugh and dove into the ball pit headfirst. I swam through the pit, waiting for him to grab me. I stopped for a second to look around for him to see where he was. It was silent for a minute. I looked around for him and quickly was lifted up by my waist. I felt my face get red when I realized where one of his hands was. One of his hands had landed on my ass. Once he realized it I saw a slight pink tint on his face. Was he... blushing? Could animatronics do that?

He carried me over to the floor and set me down. I felt my face heat up more and I became speechless. I don't know why I felt that way. "
"Uh. Are you okay, sunshine? You're a bit red..."  he said gently. "Huh? Oh. Yeah, I'm fine, Sorry."  I said, Getting up. I was embarrassed that I had reacted that way, But I just played it off like it didn't happen. I would stress over it too much if I thought about it.

"Good! We can paint now, Right?" Sundrop said, Excitedly. I nodded my head with a smile. "Of course, Sun!" I said happily. Sundrop quickly sprinted off to go get the paints again. I imagine he had put them away before charging. 

Sundrop quickly came back a few seconds later and started laying everything out on the floor. He handed me a piece of paper And put a small cup of paintbrushes in front of us. 

"I kinda got some paint on myself a few times, so they said I had to use watercolors from now on. It's still paint!" Sundrop said, Setting the two watercolor pallets in front of the two of us. 

Sun started to paint and I looked at the paper and began to think. I could paint an owl Or a galaxy? I went with a mix of both. I started with a sketch with a pencil from my purse, I always carried one as an artist, and started to draw the design. I glanced over at Sundrops painting and saw he was painting me and him in a field of flowers. 
"That looks really good, Sun!" I said. "Thank you, Y/N!" Sun said, Looking over at what I was drawing. "Woah, What are you drawing? It looks really pretty!" He said, going up behind me to lean over my shoulder. 

"An Owl with a galaxy pattern! I have done both before, But not together. So I figured I would try it!" I said with a smile. "Cool! Is it okay if I watch?" He asked. "sure!" I replied as he sat down next to me. He was seemingly close, But I hadn't noticed. 

*After Y/N finished painting her owl* 

"Wow! That's really pretty! You're really talented, Y/N!" Sundrop said. He sounded a bit shocked But knowing he mainly paints with small children I would be surprised too. I felt myself blush a bit. "Thanks, sundrop! Yours is really pretty too!" I said with a smile. "Thanks, Y/N! It's you and me!" He said, Holding up the picture and pointing to the two of us. 

I realized he had drawn on some pretty large boobs on me. I turned my head a bit at the thought. "Sun, what's that?" I said, Pointing to the chest he drew on me. he looked at my chest and poked my breasts. "Those!" He said with a chuckle. I felt my face turn red. 

"O-Oh. How creative!" I said. I felt my stomach fill with butterflies. "What are they, Y/N? They look cool!" Sundrop asked, Poking my breasts more. "They're soft!" He commented. 

I was speechless. Sun had his face in my chest And had his arms wrapped around my body. "I- Sun- Those are my- Uh- Boobs. Do you know what those are?" I asked, forcing myself to ask. 
"Oh, yeah, yours are especially cute! I was updated to know most of the 'adult' stuff so I can kick the kids who are talking about it out of the daycare." Sun said, his face still in my chest. 

"Can I stay right here? Its nice right here." Sundrop said, nuzzling my chest. I felt my heart flutter. Sundrop was the cutest thing I have ever seen.  

"well- Uh- Alright, Just for a bit." I said, Setting my hand on the back of his head. 

I laid down a bit so my back wouldn't hurt later, and ended up falling asleep.  

A/N---

Sorry, this chapter was so short, I've been dealing with a lot plus writer's block.

Still hope you enjoyed!