Confrontation.

I woke up feeling sore. I was completely naked and being cuddled by Sun, who was also completely naked. 

I couldn't really remember what all happened, But I knew what happened. I gently crawled out of Suns arms and grabbed my robe which was hanging on my door and put it on, Not bothering to put on any undergarments. 

I figured I'd make him some Blueberry pancakes and eggs, Which were seemingly his favorite. 

I chopped up the blueberries and started with the Pancake batter, Adding the Flour, Sugar, Baking powder, and then the wet ingredients. I made sure to add some vanilla extract for a bit more sweetness. I could smell the sweetness of the batter fill the air. 

I mixed it all together with my whisk, Stirring in the blueberries. I started cooking the pancakes, Slowly pouring some batter on the pan, making sure to spray with cooking spray in between the pancakes.  I only made about one cup of batter, which only made two pancakes. I wasn't hungry, So I put them all on a plate for Sun.

I made his eggs, Sunny side up, And put them next to his pancakes. I drizzled a bit of syrup on the pancakes and made my way back to my room and set them on the nightstand closest to sun, who was on the left side of the bed. 

Just as I was about to wake him up I heard a loud banging at the door. I felt my heart drop. 
'It's not him, it's not him, it's not him, it's not him,' I repeated in my head. I could feel myself getting nauseous and dizzy. my legs couldn't seem to hold them self up anymore, and I fell to my knees. I could feel my chest getting tight as the banging continued, Quickly waking up sun. I felt like I couldnt breathe, and I tried to calm myself down realizing I was having a panic attack. Sun looked at me, put a robe on and ran to grab a knife, I heard the door open. 

I heard a woman start to talk to sun, asking about me. I quickly recognized the voice as being my mothers. 

"Oh- Hello! I'm Y/Ns mother. Where is Y/N? I must speak with her at once!" She shouted. "Uh-" 
"Y/N! I KNOW YOURE IN THERE!" She screamed. "She's busy right now... Can I uh. Take a message-?" Sun sputtered out, Seemingly nervous.

"Nope. I need to talk to her. NOW." She urged. "One moment." Sun chuckled, Gently closing the door. 

I looked up at sun as he walked into the room. I had balled up and subconsciously gently rocked back and forth to calm myself. 

He knelt down in front of me and sat down, holding his arms out to me. I crawled into his arms and layed my head against his warm chest. 

"Its your mom, I don't think she's going to go away. I know shes... Troubling, And she doesnt know about everything thats happened. You dont have to tell her, But just see what she wants. Okay? I'll go with you, Its okay." He calmly said, Running his fingers through my hair. I let out a shaky sigh and nodded. 

"Okay, Come on." he smiled, Giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I slowly sat up and we walked over to the door with Suns hand in mine. I reached towards the doornob and paused. 

I turned my head to sun with a "well shit," look. "You may not want to talk to her, Shes always been s-strict with...Boyfriends." I muttered. "Thats fine, Sunshine. I'm not even here!" He said cheerfully. I nodded with a deap breath, and opened the door to find my angry mother with my father in front of their car.

"You have some explaining do to young lady. Who's this man for one, Two WHY Havent you been picking up any of my calls or texts?! AND YOU STILL HAVENT GIVEN YOUR FATHER ANYTHING FOR HIS BIRTHDAY ALMOST TWO MONTHS AGO!" She shouted. I could tell she was really mad. I didn't know what to say. I always freezed in these situations.

I couldnt move. I couldnt speak. I didnt know what to do. 
"say something." She said, tapping her foot with her arms crossed. 

"Lets start with the first question! WHO is he?" she said, as if she were speaking to a small child, with a point to sun. "Nobody. J-just a friend." I said quietly, Looking at the ground.

"Then why are you two both in robes?" She asked. I didnt respond. "NEXT QUESTION." She shouted. Why haven't you been picking up my calls? OR responding to my texts?" She growled. 

"I-I cant tell you..." I Quietly said. "WHY NOT!?" She howled, Raising her hand to slap me to which I flinched.

I looked up to realize I grabbed her arm. A dash of adrenaline started pumping through my body and I pounced, Getting her on the ground. I could only move, I couldn't stop. I punched, and punched, and punched while sobbing. I could hear the screaming of my mother, feel the blood on my hands.

"Y/N! BABE! STOP!" Sun shouted, tearing me off my mother. My father was watching from the sidelines, not caring to do anything. 

TO BE CONTINUED....