Chapter six ~SMUT~

We pulled into the store parking lot, and Sundrop was looking around at all the small children. He waved at them with a smile, and the children waved back as if they knew it was their animatronic friend.

We all got out and I walked them all inside and grabbed a cart. I pulled up a list on my phone and added a few things.

"Alright, we can get you guy's clothes picked out real quick. You each get 20 dollars to spend on an outfit or two. We can wash them if we need to." I explained, bringing everyone to the clothing sections.

"Since the girls' clothes are closer, we'll start with them, Kay?" I explained, Stopping in the middle of the clothes section. Chica and Roxanne ran off to all the clothes, going through all the clothes.

*After all the shopping cause I'm lazy-*

No POV----

Everyone got in their clothes and helped put away all the food Y/N got. Y/N got into her uniform she had washed and she put on some makeup.

"You don't need makeup, Sunshine! You're beautiful without it!" Sundrop said as Y/N put on her eyeliner. "Thank you, sunny, But I want to make sure I look good enough for myself," Y/N said.

Sundrop sighed a bit. "If it makes you feel better." He said with a smile. Sundrop had picked out a yellow tee-shirt and some jeans.

Y/Ns POV------

I put away my makeup as everyone waited in the living room. Chica had gotten a hot pink skirt and a shirt with a cupcake on it. Roxanne got some ripped jeans and a dark purple crop top. Freddy refused to get anything and so did monty.

"Alright, Is everyone ready? We most likely aren't coming back so grab the clothes you came in. Sun I have yours in my purse." I said, making sure I had my badge and everything I needed for work. Flashlight, Badge, Security card, And tazer. Everyone double-checked to make sure they had everything and we all loaded in the car.

I pulled out of my parking spot and everyone watched as we left. I started driving to the pizzaplex as I got a call on my phone. I had sundrop hand me my phone and made sure everyone was quiet. It was my mother.

"Yep?" I said into the phone. "Hey, Where are you at right now?" My mom said, Sounding angry. "I- I'm on my way to work. Why?" I asked gently. I felt a pit in my stomach as she spoke. "You missed your father's FUCKING birthday. We are VERY disappointed in you, Y/N." My mother yelled. I stayed silent as she yelled at me as I drove.

"You better apologize to him! And get him something to make up for it!" My mother shouted. "Of course, Sorry mother," I said, trying not to sound like I was crying. "You better be you disappointment. I expect to see you tomorrow." My mother said angrily. "I will be there, My shift ends at 7 am, but I can visit on my break and drop it off tomorrow night on my way to work," I explained, Pulling into the Pizzaplex Parking lot.

"Stupid piece of shit. Seriously, Y/N. You should just die already! I'm sick and tired of your bullcrap Y/N!" She shouted at me. Sundrop snatched my phone and hung up.

"SUNDROP! SHE IS GOING TO KILL ME!" I screamed, grabbing my phone back. "Not as long as I'm around. She's mean to you and I'm not going to allow it. You hear me?!" sundrop shouted at me.

Chica got everyone out of the car and left me and sundrop alone. I wiped my tears and crossed my legs. I turned off the car and tried to get out before sundrop stopped me. Sun pulled me close and caressed my face gently. Our lips met up and his lips fit mine like a mold. 

I felt myself blush and I wrapped my arms around him as we kissed passionately. I pulled away for a second. "w-we can continue this later~ I need to let everyone in." I studdered, Grabbing my things. Me and sun got out of the car, Both blushing, and we walked to the entrance where everyone was waiting. I unlocked the door and let everyone in. 

"You guys can hang out in your rooms, I'm gonna go help sun with. Something." I said, locking the door again and dragging sun to the Daycare. 

We both slid down the slide and sundrop picked me up bridal style. Some stairs appeared by his stage and he carried me up, revealing his room. He had his own charging station and a large bed. He had glitter glue and paints in boxes all over. 

Sun tossed me onto his bed and got on top of me, Starting to kiss me. I kissed him back and tossed my purse aside. He started kissing me down my neck while unbuttoning my shirt. I let out small moans as he kissed my chest. I couldn't believe this was happening. Sun kissed around on my neck again and searched for my sweet spot. I moaned once he found it and he left a hickey on the spot. 

As he kept leaving marks on my neck, I slid my hands up his shirt to find a slight 6 pack. I slid off his shirt and ran my hands through his hair.

I felt a painfully obvious boner hit my body. I took off my belt and unbuttoned my pants. Sun took the rest of my shirt off, then helped me take my pants off. Sundrop quickly slid off his pants and his boxers. I tossed them aside as Sun slid down my panties. 

Sun quickly pinned my arms down, Holding my hands. He looked up at me for entry approval, and I gently nodded. Sun trusted into my body and I let out soft moans. 

"A-Augh~ S-Sun~!" I moaned as he started moving in and out. Sun kissed me as he moved faster and I moaned louder. Sundrop let go of on of my hands and slid his hand up my stomach, stopping my mid stomach. 

"C-can you feel me?~ I'm riiiiight here~" Sun said, Twirling his finger on the spot on my stomach. 
"M-Mhm~!" I moaned. "A-Augh~! I-I'm close!~" Sundrop moaned, going faster. "F-Fill me up with your stars, Sunny~!" I moaned. "I'm gonna fill you up to the brim, sunshine~!" Sundrop moaned. 

I felt a warm liquid fill my vagina and sundrop slowed down a bit as he filled my body with his cum. Sun pulled out after he was done and started licking my clit. I put my thighs over his shoulders as he viciously licked my vagina. "S-Sun~! I'm gonna~ I-!" I moaned. Sun licked faster and I cummed on his face. "Oh!~ Clean up~! Clean up~!" He said, Licking the cum off of me and his face. 

"T-That. Was amazing." I said as sun laid next to me. We were both panting and sun held my hand. "I love you, Y/N," Sun said with a smile. "I-I love you too," I said, holding his hand back. 

We laid there for around 30 minutes calming down.

"I should get dressed and do my rounds," I said, sitting up. I tried standing up but I collapsed. Sundrop laughed a bit, sitting up. "You're sensitive, aren't you? Then there's no point in trying to walk! Just take a nap, and I'll wake you up in the morning. I have some cleaning to do, But we should do this again sometime, Sunshine~" Sundrop said, Getting dressed. 

I felt my face turn red, and sundrop put me in the bed again. "We really should~" I replied seductively. "Maybe tomorrow, For now, I have things to do," Sundrop said, Giving me a kiss and walking off with a smile.