Home (SMUT WARNING)

A/N- Okay so because Its not that important to the story, I didn't write this. Heres what you need to know!
Once they got inside, they defused the explosive. Then Y/N was interviewed and questioned for a few days while she was in the hospital since she had many infections and was really sick and malnourished. after about a week in the hospital she was cleared to go home, This chapter is taking place almost a week after she got out of the hospital. 

Anyways, Heres the chapter! Hope you enjoy!

Y/N POV--

I got out of the shower, turning off the water, and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked into my closet, Looking through my clothes. In the back I spotted some Lingerie; It had a harness in the shape of a pentagram made of black leather. There was a collar with a chain and a mesh dress underneath the harness. 

'eh, Why not?' I thought, Slipping it on. I put on a lacy bra underneath and a thin, black thong. I slipped on the collar and fluffed out my hair a bit. Sundrop was laying in bed on my phone wearing just some pajama pants. 

"Hey Sunny," I said, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Thoughts?" I giggled as he glanced over. "I- You look great in that!" he smiled awkwardly. 

"Awh come on, Im bored! Play with me~!" (A/N: Harley Quinn moment lmao)  I smirked, Putting the chain attached to the collar in his hand. 

"Alright, You wanna play~?" He asked. "Lets play~" he whispered. He pinned me under him kissing me passionately. How long had it been? It felt like forever. I was almost scared. What happened with dave traumatized me. I still had scars from the first time around. I tried not to let it affect my life with sundrop, I tried to ignore it in general. I hated talking about it. 

I held him close, desperate for his affection.

(You get the point- I ran out of motivation for the smut in this chapter but if you wanna write the rest feel free to PM me here! Sorry this chapter was so late-)

<3