Housewife.

"I'm sure you want to know what I did, I put the shock collar in, a tracker, and the small explosive in the back of your neck. So, You'll have free roaming of our apartment once we move in, but you'll be under strict rules. No phones, No social media, No contact with ANYONE that would know Y/N, and you must obey my every command. Sound fair?" He explained.

I wanted to say no, But I couldn't. He would hurt me if I didn't agree. I gently nodded my head with tears forming behind my eyes.

"I thought so. I'll let you decide how you want to cut and dye your hair, But we're doing it ourselves. I have bleach and hair dye already waiting for you," He smiled, making his way to another room.

He quickly came back with some boxes of hair dye, scissors, and a pair of plastic gloves. He tossed the hair dye to me and put on the gloves.

"Pick one out." He growled. One was a dark brown and the other a red. I held up the dark brown dye as an indication that I wanted that one.

"Okay then. We'll do that one." He said, Snatching the box out of my hands and ripping it open.

"Listen, I won't have to hurt you if you listen to me. If you don't do exactly what I say then I'll have to hurt you." He said with a grin, Putting some in my hair.

I gently nodded my head. The last thing I wanted was for him to hurt me, and I knew he would without hesitating.

Dave kept putting dye in my hair for the next twenty minutes or so, Then covering my hair with a plastic bag.

"Now, I've already got contacts but we can deal with that later. I'll let you cut your hair but I'll have to approve of it. Clean up while we wait for that to finish sitting." He said with a grin. I quickly got up and started cleaning. I hadn't noticed the room was a mess.

I had been too scared to even notice what was around me. The walls were plain concrete and the floor had a large carpet over the concrete floors. There was two doors, both of which was closed, And some couches in a part of the room. I had been laying down on a dinner table when Dave implanted all that stuff into my neck.

I noticed a box of tools and chains and whatnot, But tried to ignore it.

I made sure to clean the smallest details. I fluffed the pillows, Organized books, Swept off the carpet, etc. I didn't want to make Dave upset because I missed something.

I made sure to double check everything before I deemed myself finished. Dave had settled on the couch when I started, and he was still there. Watching me. I looked at the cabnets in the kitchen area. I started to organize and stack all the pots and pans nice and neatly. The smaller pans went into the bigger pan, The smaller pots went in the larger one. There weren't many pots and pans, But less work on that I suppose.

I moved on to the food in the top cabinets, opening each one to see how I could tackle it. It was extremely unorganized and it irritated me. I started by taking out each individual box and sorting it into piles. I checked all the expiration dates and made sure it was all still edible, Throwing away whatever wasn't.

Organizing always calmed me down and helped me forget what I was stressed about. I did.

I had completely forgotten that I had been kidnapped again, Things were implanted in my neck, I was going to be forced to marry Dave, and sundrop. I stopped for a second.

Sundrop's name echoed through my mind. I wasn't scared for my own safety now, I was worried about sun. I dropped down to my knees with tears rolling down my face.

"Y/N, What's wrong?" Dave asked me. "I-I'm never... going to see him... again... Am I..?" I said, fighting through the pain of speaking. My voice sounded raspy, Like I hadn't spoken in a year.

Dave laughed. I felt anger boil through my veins. I wanted nothing more but to kill him right now. But I was too scared to fight back. I knew I'd lose. He was larger than me, Physically and mentally.

"Who? Your 'Boyfriend'?" He laughed. More and more tears rolled down my face. They seemed like rivers. I held myself as I sobbed. Dave kept laughing and smiling.

"Listen, If they find you then you'll see him again. But, I know they won't find you." He said, Forcing me to look up at him.

'I know they will. He promised he would.' I thought to myself.

"Well then, Its about time to rinse out your hair dye. Come on," He said, getting me up and dragging me to one of the rooms. It was a fairly small bathroom, But a bit fancy and not at the same time. The shower was a walk in shower, with a crystal clear sliding glass door. The toilet was your average toilet, and so was the counter and sink.

Dave sat himself on the counter with a grin. "Go ahead, Don't worry, I won't bite." He said.

I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. He was going to stare at me while I showered.

'I mean, He's already seen me naked, Right? It's still creepy.' I thought. It was true. He had seen me naked, For a while. I let out a shaky sigh before starting to take off my clothes.

He stared at me as if he'd never seen me before, But I knew he had.

I tossed my clothes in a small pile and moved onto taking off my bandages. I was hesitant on taking them off; I was unsure if he'd continue treating them. No, I knew he wouldn't.

"Those scars look familiar, don't they?" Dave pointed out. "I wonder who made those?" He smiled with a chuckle. 'You did you rat.' I thought angrily.

I turned on the shower and got in. I tried to cover myself as much as I could and to avoid eye contact with dave. I washed my hair out with one hand and covered my chest with the other. It was a challenge, But it worked. I was shocked Dave didn't tell me to stop covering myself, But he let me.

Once I finished washing myself off a few times, I squeezed out the water in my hair and I got out of the shower. Dave handed me a towel and I wrapped myself in it.

"Now, I'll show you where you'll be staying," He said, taking me to the next room. There were chains bolted on the concrete walls, And there was no rug here. There were four cuffs attached to the chains, which I depicted for my wrists and ankles. I felt my heart drop once more.

Dave shoved me against the wall and I let out a slight scream. He grabbed my wrists and put two of the cuffs on my wrists, and the other two on my ankles. I had no choice but to let him. That's all I could do. He tightened the chains so I couldn't move and put a blindfold on me.

I had known this feeling all too well, And I despised it.

"I'll give you a bit of a lesson. You belong to me. And I'll show you exactly what happens when you don't obey. This is just simply an example, But I'm not going easy on you." he said. I felt a cold metal hand touch my face.

TO BE CONTINUED---

A/N-- Sorry ive been gone for so long! I had to go somewhere to work on my mental health due to *a thing*. Ive missed yall and will be writing a lot more!! <3