Checking out (TW: GORE)

*After a few days, Y/N is getting checked out of the hospital with sun*

Narrator POV---

Sundrop had been with Y/N through the whole process of all her treatments. She still had a few more to do in the future, but most of them she could do on her own. Y/N was supposed to be in a wheelchair for a few more days, But otherwise should be okay.

She knew she had to come to terms with what happened and has tried to not talk about it. She broke down crying every time she had to talk about it after the first time she had to. 

The whole situation was filling everyone with fear and anxiety, Hoping that springtrap would be caught, worried about what was to come otherwise.. Sundrop found himself to hate springtrap, But hasn't realized the hate and anger he's feeling. He's never really felt angry, he was always a happy and joyful kinda person.

Y/N POV---

Sundrop helped me get checked out and started to push me outside in my wheelchair. He had my bag with a few things in it since all I came with was the blanket. 

"Uh. Sun? H-how are we getting home?" I asked. "They should be here any second now." He said, looking around. I heard screeching of tires and flinched. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a car approaching. I looked over to see MY  car. 

My car stopped in front of us and I saw that Freddy was driving. My jaw dropped. 

"YOU GUYS CAN'T BE DRIVING! YOU- I- OH MY DEAR GOD-" I shouted as sundrop opened the back door. He put me in the car as I continued yelling explaining it was illegal. 

"But, I'm here. And TAKING the wheel back." A voice said. I looked in the passage seat to see the officer. 

"I've been monitoring them, Since your boss, dave, Has gone missing. I imagine he had something to do with the whole thing since we have had a few of his employees go missing." He explained.

"Oh. Well, t-thank you, officer-" 
"No need to call me that, You can call me Johnathen." 

Dave/Springtrap POV--- 

(If you didn't know, they're the same person)

"P-P-PLEASE! N-" The woman screamed before I shot her in the head. "Tsk. Such screams." I said. She looked just as Y/N did, but it wasn't the same. She was so much more beautiful with her fear and so much better than any victim. Better than any child. 

"Welp, I'll just leave you here. Im too old for this." I said, Walking off. It was night, so nobody could see me. It would be weird if there was a fucking animatronic casually walking down the street mid-day. (Peepaw Afton XD)

I walked to my hideout, since everyone was looking for me, and sat on my bed. It was only one room, which I kept my entire home in. I didn't bother trying to use my body, I was more or less tired of it. I felt better as Springtrap. 

I looked over at my wall of pictures. They were all Y/N. I had taken them all after she had been kidnapped by me and kept them. Something about her was different, So I wanted to hold onto her misery. (Jeez Peepaw- Psychotic much? TwT) 

I heard some kids outside my home, Likely some teenagers who had snuck out of their house. I peered through the window to confirm it, and rushed outside, hiding a knife behind my back. I sat in front of some bushes and pretended to be just a worn-down animatronic, as always.