Part 12 (SMUT WARNING)

No POV---

Y/Ns birthday came up quickly. She normally went to a bar with a few friends, but she had only invited sundrop, Roxanne, and another friend of hers just to make sure she doesn't get kidnapped if Y/N drank too much. 

Sundrop refrained from drinking too much but still drank a few drinks. He ended up getting a bit drunk but nothing too drunk.

Y/N's friend got her home with sundrop and got Roxanne back where she was staying with everyone else.

"Suuunnnnyyyy!~" Y/N said, stumbling through the apartment trying to get herself to Sundrop. He was sitting on Y/Ns bed, Taking his shoes off. "Gimme a kiss, Baby!~" Y/n sang in a drunken tone. 

Y/N threw herself on top of sundrop, laying him down a bit. She leaned onto his shoulders and started to kiss him. 

Y/N POV---

I ran my fingers through Sundrops hair and he felt around my hips and my chest. We quickly started undressing each other, seemingly desperate for each other's touch. 

Sundrop slid his hands up my dress and hooked my underwear with his fingers, sliding them down. He pulled my dress off of me, leaving me bare naked. I started to help Sundrop undress as he took off his shirt, and I got to his pants. 

I unbuckled his belt and he kicked off his pants. I pulled down his yellow boxers with my feet, my hands wrapped around him. I spread out my legs a bit as he lined up with me and kissed me. we were both sweating and gently panting. 

He quickly slid his body into mine and I let out a relieved moan. Sun started to nip and suck on my neck and chest, Sliding himself in and out of me. 

"A-Augh~ Sun..! Y-" I moaned. I couldn't tell if I was just small or he was huge. The pain quickly turned into more pleasure. 

"I- Oough~" Sundrop moaned. He kept going faster and I kept moaning louder. I could feel his every movement inside of me, and I loved it. 

Sundrop started to lick and nip at my breasts, then my nipples as he slid out and repositioned my face lower, and lower. he gripped my hair and forced himself down my throat and I let out gags and gasps. He kept his dick in my throat deeper and deeper. 

"Oh, Freddy Fazbear~ R-Right there~!" Sundrop moaned. I sucked as hard as I could and sundrop let out shaky moans as he started to fuck my skull.  he slid his dick almost all the way out and just left the head in my mouth. 

"Suck, Y/N~" Sundrop demanded, Letting go of my hair. I gently sucked on the tip to tease him a bit, and he let out more shakey moans. "N-No, H-harder, Y/N!" He gently shouted. I started to suck a bit harder. 

"R-right there, Just l-like that! Oh, I-I'm so close, D-don't stop!" Sundrop demanded. I did just that. I kept doing exactly as he demanded, and it didn't take long for his warm liquid to fill my mouth. I sucked out the remaining cum from his body and sundrop forced me to look up at him. I had cum dripping from my mouth, and I opened my mouth up at him a bit. I swallowed hard and licked the remaining liquid from my chin and sundrop got back on top of me.

he quickly slammed himself into me, causing me to moan loudly. he repeated this over, and over, and over until I couldn't take anymore. 

"D-do you want me to s-stop?" He asked. I shook my head 'no' and grabbed my thighs, holding my legs in the air. "k-keep going, P-Please~" I begged. 

"As you wish~," He said, shoving his face in my ass. He started to lick my clit in long circles, starting softly. I let out gentle moans in pleasure, Catching my breath. I felt the tingle in my body start to form and I let out louder moans. 

"F-faster~! I- Oh~!" I moaned as he sped up, shortening the circles. I moaned loudly as I started to cum a bit. Sundrop sped up even more, licking harder now as more and more leaked until a large flow came. It went on his face and on the bed. He licked it up as I released more and more until I was finally done. I let my legs down and tried to catch my breath again. 

"We s-seriously need to do this m-more often," Sundrop said, Laying next to me. I cuddled myself against him and nuzzled his chest, crossing my leg over his hips. 

"M-Mhm," I agreed shakily.