"Somethings not right."

Knock, Knock, Knock

I took a deep breath as I woke up a bit, Ignoring the knocking. 

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

I sat up with a groan. "Coming, Coming," I groaned. I slipped on my robe and slippers and made my way to the front door. I unlocked the door with a yawn and opened the door. 

I blinked a bit to make sure I was seeing who I really thought I was seeing. It was dave. 
"Y-Y/N, can I talk to you? Alone?" He asked. "Oh! Of course, Give me two seconds. I need to get some pants on real fast." I said, letting him inside and walking to my room and closing the door. 

Sundrop let out a yawn and looked up at me. "Who is it?" He asked. "I-its dave. he just wants to talk to me." I said, putting on a pair of underwear and some fuzzy pants. 

"do you want me to come with you?" He asked, sitting up. "If you want. He still doesn't know you've turned human so I'd Imagine you'd be fine." I said. He quickly put on a shirt and some basketball shorts I had given him.

I walked out with sun and dave sat down on the couch. 
"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked in a nervous tone. "Oh, uh. Who's this?" He asked. "Just my boyfriend, You don't mind, right? I-I've just been feeling better with him around." I explained cautiously.

"...Its. Private, I just want to talk to you. Just you. Alone?" he said, seeming irritated. I looked at sundrop. he gently nodded. 

"I can talk to you on the p-porch, is that okay?" I suggested. Dave let out a relieved sigh. "That works, Thank you." He said getting up. I got up after him and he walked outside. 

"I'll be right out, just give me another second," I said. He nodded and closed the door behind him.

I looked at sundrop in dispair. "Somethings not right. I want you to watch from the peephole or at least listen." I whispered. "Okay, Be careful." He said, giving me a quick kiss and a hug. 

I walked outside and looked around for dave. He was sitting on the hood of my car. I walked over to him, shaking a bit. I don't know why I was so nervous. It was just dave. 
"S-so what's up?" I asked, sitting next to him. 

"I got you something, I heard about what happened and I'm so sorry it happened to you. Come here, I'll give it to you," he said, Dragging me to his car. 

"I-I Okay, Please let go of me though!" I whisper shouted. Dave put his hand over my mouth and shushed me, Grabbing my hair. 
"Get. in. The car," he growled. "I have a knife in my pocket, I'm not afraid to use it." He whispered. 

I felt hot tears form behind my eyes and did as he said. He tied me up and put ducktape on my mouth and got in the front seat. I could see sundrop sprinting out the door to find me. He saw me in the car with tears rolling down my face and then quickly ran towards the moving car. Dave saw him and started to speed up.
Sundrop ran as fast as he possibly could to try to catch us, But dave was going too fast for him to even vaguely touch the car. He fell to his knees, realizing I was gone again.

Dave pulled over to the side of the highway we were on and put a blindfold on me. 

"We can't have you seeing where you're going, can we?" He laughed.

Sundrop POV:

I watched through the peephole just as Y/N told me to. Her words echoed through my mind.

"Something's not right,"

Dave and Y/N walked over to daves car and I searched for a window to watch through. There was one in the corner of the living room so I quickly peeked through the blinds. I heard daves car start and slowly pull out. I felt my heart drop.

'No, No, No, No. Not again, No, No, No!' I thought to myself, rushing outside. I looked around for the car and spotted it leaving the block. I started to sprint towards the moving car as fast as I could, but dave quickly realized I was chasing them and sped up. I tripped over the speedbump a bit and fell to my knees.

Tears started flowing down my face as I watched the car speed away. She was gone.

'I need to call Johnathan. Now.' I thought, getting up shakily. I tried to get back to the apartment as fast as I could. It felt like I had been kicked in the gut. I couldn't believe I let her out of my grasp for two seconds, and she was taken again.

I walked through the door, I had left it open, and walked into our room. I picked up the phone and dialed Jonathan's number.

"Hello? This is Johnathan." He said. I let out a sob. "...S-shes gone..." I cried. "Sun? What do you mean she's gone?" He asked.

"WHAT DO I MEAN? DAVE FUCKING TOOK HER!" I screamed at him. "Goddammit, I was right. Okay, I'm on my way. Did you see where he took her?" Johnathan asked. "N-No. I tried chasing the car but I couldn't catch her. This is my fault. If-"

"This isn't anyone's fault, Sunny. We'll find her, I promise," Johnathan assured me. I wiped off my tears and let out a sigh.

"Okay. T-thank you, I'll see you in a bit." I said. "Alright, I'll see you soon. I want you to lock all the doors until I get there, For all, we know he'll come back." he sighed. "Okay." I moped. 

I got up and locked and closed all the windows and doors. "I'll be there in about thirty minutes. I'll have police look for him and try to track him down. Don't worry, We'll find her." he said. "Yep, Okay." I sighed.

A/N---

Sorry I've been slow lately! State testing has come around once again. I'll be publishing a bit more this week! Stay tuned! 
--
Lilith out!