The Aftermath

"Y/N, Sunshine. It's time to wake up." Sundrop said, Gently patting my hip. I woke up slowly, Not remembering what had happened the night before. I faced up at sundrop with a smile, my eyes closed still.. I felt a cold metal kiss my face. I opened my eyes to find sundrop was an animatronic again!

"Sun! You're back to normal!" I said, Sitting up. "Yep! There are parts of me that aren't back to normal, Which is a pretty good thing if you ask me.~" Sundrop said. I got all flustered, remembering everything that happened.

"But, the rest is great timing cause we open in an hour or so." Sundrop said. I got out of bed, able to walk more than I could last night. I got dressed and sundrop did a jump into the ball pit.

"Alright, Uh. Sun? Could you put those stairs out again?" I said, Walking onto his stage. "Jump down here! Its fun, I'll catch you I promise!" Sun said, Holding his arms out. I looked over the edge and sighed. I leaped off the stage with a scream. I toppled on top of sundrop and we fell under a bunch of the balls in the ball pit. I was shocked at how deep it was, as it wasn't as deep the first time I was in the pit, And tried to make my way up again. My body felt like it was still sinking, and I started to panic a bit.

"S-Sun!" I shouted. I was muffled from all the balls and felt a hand grab my leg.

It dragged me down farther as I screamed as loud as I could. I could hear sundrop panicking and dig through the pit. I reached my hands up as much as I could, and thankfully sundrop found my hand and gripped it tight. Sun tried to pull me out of the pit, But the hand dragging me down pulled harder. It lost grip and sun pulled me out enough for me to see.

"SUN! S-SOMETHING TRIED TO PULL ME DOWN!" I screamed, Holding onto him tight with tears rolling down my face.

"Let's get you out of here, Now." He said, Starting to get out of the pit. I followed, but then the hand grabbed my leg. Now both of them. I screamed as it dragged me down. Sundrop quickly ran over and tried to pull me back up, But I had already been pulled down. I fell into a dark room and kept screaming. A cloth covered my face and I started to fall asleep. I tried to fight it but I just couldn't.

"Wakey wakey!" A raspy voice said. Everything felt woozy. I wasn't sure what was going on, or where I was. I opened my eyes, wincing at the light, And looked around. There was an animatronic that looked as if it was burned to crisp.

"Goodmorning, Officer Y/N! Sleep well?" it laughed. "W-Who are you!? What do you want with me!? I cried out.

*TRIGGER WARNING! BLOOD, GORE, RAP3*

"Well, I had an urge to torture someone and you were the closest thing here," it explained, waving a knife around. I felt myself start to sweat and tear up. I tried to get up, But I was chained to a wall. There were metal cuffs around my legs and arms, and once around my hips and chest.

"P-Please! No!" I sobbed. It sighed. "Oh, the sounds of your screams are such a beautiful sound." It laughed, walking closer to me. The chains tightened, Pulling my back and forcing me on the wall. I struggled to try to get away but the chains were too strong.

"Oh don't worry, I'll make this slow and painfull~" He said, Feeling my curves a bit. "P-Please, No..." I mumbled. Tears ran down my face as it cut my clothes off, leaving me in my underwear and bra. It wrapped a blindfold over my eyes and started to make slow cuts on my body. I let out screams of agony as he cut deeper with each cut. 

I felt the blood run down my body, and he licked it up each time. Now it felt like a person, But  I wasn't worried about that. I was scared and just wanted out. The bandana ended up getting soaked from my tears because I was crying so much. 

I felt his hands run up my thighs and I screamed a bit. "you know, You're quite the beauty. especially with all the blood on you~!" He said, Cutting off my underwear. "I'll tell you my name, And I want you to beg to me to stop. If you beg well enough, maybe I'll stop~" he said into my ear, Grabbing parts of my body.

*Afterwards cause writing that makes me uncomfy-*

I could feel the blood running down my inner thighs. I had gotten lightheaded from me losing all this blood. the chains loosened and I fell to the cold ground. I still had the blindfold on, But I felt myself start to pass out. I hoped I would die, I didn't want to suffer like this. 'Sundrop. I'm so sorry.' I thought, worried. 

"I'll come to play with you later, doll~" Springtrap said, holding my chin up to him and making me kiss him. I resisted and he shoved me against the wall. I heard him leave and I curled up in a pool of my blood. I sobbed, scared of what he was going to do. If I was lucky I wouldn't last the night. I had already been cut up and raped. I was literally lying in a pool of my blood.

-NO POV------

This went on for a few days. Until Springtrap hadn't shown up for a day or two. He had fed Y/N for a day or so, And treated her wounds a bit. He claimed she was "too beautiful to get rid of,". She had lost a ton of blood and had dried blood all over her body, and countless cuts on every inch of her body. 

Springtrap gave her a pair of boxers and a blood-stained, White, Oversized teeshirt. 

----Y/Ns POV----

I heard a loud BANG  and the door opened. I screamed and covered my face at the sudden sound. 

"P-P-please, P-please, Please don't hurt m-me!" I cried. "Y/N!" A voice shouted, Running towards me. I couldn't see because of the blindfold, But I felt like I knew the voice. I was still paranoid and cowered into a corner. "W-Whos t-there!?" I shouted, tears running down my face. "Oh, Y/N..." The voice said, Gently removing the blindfold. Rivers started running down my face when I realized who it was. 

"S-SUNDROP!" I screamed, leaping into his arms. The chains restricted most movements, and My body was sore from all the damage it's taken. Sundrop cried, Holding me close and kissing my forehead. 

"S-Sundrop- Not s-so tight- T-That hurts," I groaned. Sundrop spotted the partly dried blood puddle on the floor and the countless cuts on my body. 

"Y/N. Oh, Freddy fazbear. What did he do to you?" He mumbled, Looking at the cuts. 

"Sundrop? Is she in there?" another voice yelled from outside the room. "Y-Yeah!" Sundrop shouted back, Wiping our tears. Chica ran into the room and gasped at the sight of the blood and my condition. 

"Monty needs to break these chains, and we need to g-get her to a hospital NOW!" Sundrop shouted. Chica nodded and ran off. 

"H-How long have I b-been gone..?" I gently asked. I could tell sundrop was getting choked up again. "Almost a w-week." Sundrop groaned. I started to get light-headed again, likely from stress and again the blood loss. 

"You okay, Sunshine? You look pale." Sundrop said, Holding me up a bit. "y-yeah. I'll be fine." I said as everyone ran into the room. Monty quickly broke the part of the chains that were attached to the wall and snapped the cuffs off my wrists. Roxanne wrapped me in a blanket and sundrop picked me up. 

"I called 911, They're on their way!" Freddy said as everyone followed us out. I felt my body flop and everyone screamed. Everything went dark and I felt sundrop start to run.