~Twenty- not as beautiful as you ~

Y/n POV

Well,that was weird...anyways I'm just gonna go back to sleep.

The next morning I woke up in a pretty good mood. I don't know why but, I just remembered, today Camilo and I were gonna go on a date today! He told me that he'd pick me up at 11:30 at the time read 8:50, i had a lot of time before he could come. So I wouldn't have to pick an outfit later I picked one out now, I decided to mix it up and pick out this :
( it took a while to find these outfits T-T)
  ( YOU LITTLE BASTARDS BETTER BE GRATEFUL THAT YOU HAVE MULTIPLE CHOICES)

 So I wouldn't have to pick an outfit later I picked one out now, I decided to mix it up and pick out this :  ( it took a while to find these outfits T-T)  ( YOU LITTLE BASTARDS BETTER BE GRATEFUL THAT YOU HAVE MULTIPLE CHOICES)

( You can still wear something else if you want )

After I picked out an outfit i went downstairs and saw my mom with Pepa and Julieta in the kitchen. When I walked into the kitchen my mom noticed me and said, " Oh y/n! Your awake, while your here could you tell Pepa and Julieta who's picking you up today. It's to prove a point.." I tilted my head in confusion but said,

" Uhm..Well, Camilo and I are going on a date but, he said that he's picking me up at 11:30." My mom gave the other moms the 'I told you so' look. I was still very confused but I got some food and went back upstairs. While I was eating I decided to read to pass some time. After a little reading I checked on the time and it was 10:58.

I had decided to start getting ready so i decided to take a shower. When I got out of the shower I saw that it was 11:19 so I started to brush my hair. Once i was done I looked at the time again '11:25' the clock read. I rushed to find some accessories for my outfit and to add the finishing touches.

After I added the final looks I went out of my room to the living room downstairs. A couple minutes went by until I heard a knock at the front door. I opened the door to revel Camilo wearing ( idk you pick what he wears). " Wow finally, your wearing something different." I said. He hit my arm playfully.

" Well,i still look better then you, so ha!" Camilo said while grabbing my arm and leading me towards a road I've never been through. " Sooo, I decided to take to this new restaurant. I have a reservation for the two of us already." He said while locking arms with me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and put my other arm on his arm that was interlocked with mine (does that even make sense?)

" Awee~ Camilo you're too kind, I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend then you, you know that right?" I said while putting my head deeper into his shoulder. He chuckled in response before he kissed the top of my head, my smile widened. After a bit more of walking I saw a gorgeous restaurant decorated with plants and string lights and with an outdoor dining area.

When we got closer I saw a little garden with fruits and vegetables near the entrance and the outdoor area. "Camilo...it's beautiful.."

"Yeah, but not as beautiful as you.." he said. I turned red and giggled at his words. Once we arrived in the restaurant the Camilo started talking to the hostess and she gave us menus and guided us to our table. The table was on a patio area and was decorated with red rose pedals and instead of a bottle of wine there was a glass bottle of apple juice.

" Camilo, you didn't need to do all of this.." I said, looking at him in complete awe. We both sat down and started talking to each other about the most random things, for example the subject went to what food looked good on the menu to what orange was invented first the fruit or the color.

When the waiter came to ask for our orders I asked for arepas and Camilo asked for Carne Oreada. After a bit more talking our food arrived and we stuffed our faces with the food.

A/n! I didn't know how to end this so that's why the end of the chapter is ehhhh. But anyways hope you like this chapter and tell if your opinion on it!