Fear of girls part 2

FLASHBACK to Girls POV
(When they locked girls in basement)

Chaeryoung- How could they??
Yuna- Exactly we are their employees not their property or something..

Lia- He said that I will deal with you tonight what does that mean?? Is he going to beat me till I die or maybe just freeze me to death or or maybe something even worse...

She said as she sat in the corner of the room as soobin's words were repeating in her head while for blacktwice they were calming sitting while some were chatting a bit..

Well what do you expect they were kidnapped like 3 times now, beaten till death, 2 of them lost their first kiss and not to forget they have now became someone's PERSONAL MAIDS.

Well still they were happy about one thing that their kidnappers were atleast hot and sexy and are not some old asses..

Now back to story..
Yeji- What do we do now, I think I went a little overboard right guys...
Rosè- Aree nahi nahi aapne kuch nhi kiya bss aapne indirectly 'aa bail mujhe maar'
hi toh bola hai aur voh bhi world's biggest mafia ko aur kuch nhi...

Rosè- Aree nahi nahi aapne kuch nhi kiya bss aapne indirectly 'aa bail mujhe maar'hi toh bola hai aur voh bhi world's biggest mafia ko aur kuch nhi

Yeji- Unnnnniiiieeeeee
She whined at Rosè's sarcastic remark as she plops herself on the floor..

So yeah I in short we can say that they spent their time teasing each other or you can say taking their frustration out in a friendly way..

BACK to PRESENT
After the long or so what BTS felt long journey after a tiring day entered the mansion and straight away went to their common room to rest..
(TXT shared the beds with their hyungs)

Yeah they didn't even care to change their clothes..
Well you can't blame them they were really tired because of the girls and all this YG things..

As time passes by all of the boys were sleeping peacefully but jin felt like he was forgetting something, something important..

Suddenly it clicked him that the girls were still in the basement..
He sat up on the bed within a second the boys precious sleeps were disturbed by Jin's world famous mad rap...