Chapter 2 ;)

I then heard foot steps entering the room. Then they stopped it felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest it was beating so fast. Then they rushed over to were I was. I then felt some thing touch my arm. Which made me jump I then mentally punched my self for it.

I open my eyes and jumped out of the bed I was in to try and get away. But end up falling to the ground because I got wrapped up in the cords. Which I had totally forgotten about because I was scared and wanted to get out of here.

"Hey come down dude we're not gonna you your safe", a green dude said. "How do I know your not lying to me", I growled at him throw my grated fangs. My wolf form was showing now. "Wow calm down we helped you out when the hive were attacking you", a kid said he had black hair and wore a mask.

It suddenly all came back to me the teen, the group of thugs, and these guys saving me and me passing out. I let out a sigh and I changed back to my normal self. Then looked at all the cords raped around me I knew I would need help. "Need any help", a guy said who looked mostly robotic.

"Yes plz", I said with a thankful smile. In only a few seconds I was free to move around. "Thank you guys for saving me and I'm sorry for being so rude to you guys my names (y/n) by the way", I said giving the a sweet smile.

"It's alright dude anyone would freak out if they woke up in a strange place with cords on them", the green guy said while making wired faces and moving his hands around. Which made me laugh he then had a big smile on his face "I'm beast boy by the way",he said rubbing the back of his neck.

Then everyone one els introduced themselves. The kid with the mask was robin, the girl in a purple cloak was raven, the one who was mostly robotic was cyborg, and the girl with the red hair was star fire.

The all seemed like really nice and fun people. I was about to say something when my stomach growled. I blushed and looked at the ground. "Who wants pizza", robin said. Every one agreed and they all stared walking.

But I just stood their not knowing weather to go with them. That's when star fire stopped and looked at me "come on friend come partake in the delicious slices of pizza", she said flying over to me and grabbing my hand.

Then she pulled me along and I stumbled out the door.

And then CLIFFHANGER!! XD

sorry but I think I'm gonna end it here

Thank u guys so much for reading my story.