Chapter 5 [*]u[*]

((Y/n) pov)

I woke up to the morning sun shining in my face. I slowly say up and looked around it was super quiet. I guess everyone is still a sleep. But then I noticed raven who scared me so bad I fell of the couch. "Where did you come from", I asked her getting off the floor.

"I have been here the whole time she said looking at me for a sec then back to her book. Which by the way I did not notice she was holding either. "Why", I asked stretching. "Because it was quite", she said I could tell she was getting aggravated so I decided to not bother her with questions any more.

"Oh sorry well I'm going to make some breakfast I said and walked over to the kitchen area. I looked around till I thought I would make just a big breakfast.

Time skip to when I have finished

Still ((y/n) pov)

I had made pancakes, eggs, sausage, hash browns, toast, fresh orange juice, and some tofu for beast boy jut in case he didn't want the other stuff. I had just finished cooking when everyone started to walk in (except raven she was already in the room).

"What smells so good", cyborg said walking in first. "Did you cook all of this by your self (y/n)", robin asked me. "Yep I thought it was the least I could do since you guy are so kind to me", I said with a big closed eye smile. "It looks delicious", star fire said with a big smile.

"You even have tofu", beast boy said with a big smile. "Yeah I knew you would probably want that instead", I said rubbing the back of my neck. Then I looked over to raven who was still reading her book as ever one els was getting their food.

I smiled and got a plate and put some food that I thought she may like. then I walk over to her and and set it down on the table next to her. Then walked back to fix my plate. out off the corner of my eye I saw a very small smile which soon went away as the other continued to chat.

Time skip cuz I'm lazy lol

((Y/n) pov still)

Everyone was doing their own thing and I was extremely board. So I decided to go for a walk. When I was about to go in the elevator to go out. Beast boy stopped me and he had a curious yet said look on his face.

"Were you going (n/n)", he asked. "Oh I was just going to go for a walk", I said with a small smile. "Cool do you mind if I come along", he asked with a goofy smile. Which made me laugh a little and him smile bigger.

"Sure why not", I said with a smile. "Yes I'm mean cool", he said as we both walk into the elevator. I just laughed at his goofiness. We were both just walking around the park. I couldn't stop laughing at how silly beast boy was. But then I saw someone who looked like my mom. I stopped dead in my tracks and beast boy looked at me confused.

"(Y/n) what's wrong", he asked me. looked at him speechless. Then back at where I thought I saw my mom. But she was gone my heart felt like it was shattered in two again. Then all the bad memories from that day came flooding back.

Flashback

I was sitting in the living room in our house. When I heard daddy talking to someone on the phone. "What..... is she going to....... I'll be their in a minute", he said hanging up the phone. I could see tears in his eyes and I knew some thing was wrong.

"What's wrong daddy I say walking over to him and pulling on his pants leg. he then looks at me and smiles "nothing my little angel", he says picking me up then garbing the car keys. "Where are we going daddy", I ask. "Just to go see mommy sweet heart", he says.

Time skip to the hospital

I see mommy laying on a bed in the room we walk in. She gives me and daddy a small smile. Daddy rushes over to her and holds her hand. I could see tears falling down his face as he looked in mummy's eyes. "It's alright sweet heart I'll be okay I love you both so very much she said smiling at the both of us. Then for some reason she looked at daddy and said "take care of her".

End of flashback

Then she was gone I didn't know that at the time though.

Cliffhanger
Sorry I haven't updated in a while hope u like it I will update more on Sunday cuz I want to make up for it :) thx in till next time lol