chapter 14

A/N okay I know I usually add these at the bottom but I really needed to say something. I'm super sorry I haven't updated in forever but I was having trouble and I was super busy but I'm updating know. If you guys have any ideas you want me to add I would love to hear them. Sorry again for not updating in forever plz don't hate me.

'Why did I see my mom hurting thoes innocent people. She would never do that..... in less slade did something but what.' I was so mad my wolf form was showing. "My friend what's wrong" star asked worried. "It's nothing" I said my heart rate had increased I didn't know what to do should I tell them. Then dad popped into my head I never told him mom was alive. "I need to be alone" I said walking off to my room.

I took out my phone and called my dad it rang for so long I thought he wouldn't pick up. Right when I was about to hang up his voice came through the phone. "Dad" I said happy in a sigh of relief. "Hello sweetheart what's wrong." He could always tell when I was upset. "It's mom she's alive" I said tears starting to blur my vision. "What" he asked in disbelief.

"I need your help she's in trouble. I didn't know what to do I..I can't save her I'm not strong enough. Please dad I need your help" I said starting to cry. "Okay sweetheart just breath I'll be there as soon as I can" "I love you dad" love you too" then the call ended.

My dad had the ability to change into a wolf. Although that wasn't his only power he had incredible strength, the ability to hear and smell very far away. He could also talk to any type of dog. He has (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair. He is tall and muscular but not overly ripped. He has (s/c) skin and his ears and tail are the same color as his hair.

I opened the door to see robin, star, beastboy, cyborg and surprisingly raven fall to the ground as I did.

"What are you guys doing"

"We came to see if you were okay" Robin said standing up.

"How long have you guys been listening" I said sighing.

"Long enough to know your dad is coming here" beast boy says.

"Great well could you guys do me a favor and stay out of it" I said about to close the door when raven stops me.

"(Y/n) we want to help" she says looking at me seriously.

" yes we're your friends" star says.

"I else I care about get hurt" I said tears starting to blur my eyes.

"(y/n) I have dealt with slayed before. we all have but you can't do this alone because you'll just end up playing into his hands." robin said.

"I need to save my mom I thought she was dead, but she was held prisoner and I haven't been able to save her. What if she dies this time and I can't save her. I was too little last time I lost her. This time I can do it." i said clentching my fists I had to do this.

"We can help if you let us. We can all come up with a plan to save her." robin said looking serious.

Fine but we wait till my dad gets here. Then we can make a plan to save my mom." I said looking at all of them.

So sorry I haven't updated in forever. I kind of didn't know what to do next, but I'm working on it. Thank you guys for reading my story it means a lot I'll try to update as soon as I can earlier this time lol :)