Chapter 6 '~'

((Y/n) pov)

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! I hear someone call them I'm suddenly brought back to reality. Beast boy is looking at me worriedly and holding my shoulders. Tears were streaming down my face making my vision blurry. I wiped them away then it hit me where is she.

I know I saw her. I take beast boys hands off my shoulders and start looking around frantically. I could her beast boy calling my name but I didn't care I had to find my mom. I won't stop in till I find her I thought to my self some tears fell from my face but I just wiped them away.

I didn't stop my search when I couldn't find her in the park. I keeper looking for her ever where after hours of looking for her I fell to my knees in a alleyway. It was dark now and I was so upset and angry my whole wolf form was out. I punched the ground in till their was a huge hole in it.

I sat up agains the wall tears streaming down my face. "Why mom why did you leave me and dad all alone, why aren't you her with me I miss you so much right know", I said putting my head on my knees and my hands on my head.

(The guys pov)(which means everyone but me basically)

"Guys I can't find (y/n) any wear", beast boy said bursting through the elevator. "What! what do mean you can't find her I thought you were both hanging out at the park", robin said worriedly. "We were but she ran off crying after she saw something", beast boy said.

"What do you think she saw", raven said with a emotion less face but really she was a little worried. "I don't know but what ever it is we need to find out", robin said. "Let's go look for her then", cyborg said.

"I think we should split up that way we have a better chance of finding her. So cyborg and beast boy you two work together looking in one part of the city, raven and star you can look from the air, and I'll take the other half of the city.

"Oh I do hope (y/n) is all right", star said as we all left to find (y/n).

Time skip
((Y/n) pov)

When I had finally stopped crying I got up. I was about to start walking when I heard the sensed that some was their. "Who ever you you are better come out of hiding it's no use when I know your their I said. "So you knew I was watching you I'm very impressed", a man said from the shadows he I knew it was a male for sure cuz of the voice.

"What do you want", I asked clenching my teeth. "I merely want to tell you about your mother", he said stepping out of the shadows he was wearing a wired black out fit something like a ninja and half of his mask was a bronze color. "who are you and what do you know about my mother", I asked you could hear the anger in my voice.

"You will know who I am in do time and well your mother well she is very much so alive and hidden away and I'm the only one who knows were she is", once he said that it mad my blood boil my eyes turned a deep blood red, my my teeth became sharper, and I could feel energy flowing through out my whole body.

"What did you do to my mother", I said through clenched teeth. "Nothing yet just like I haven't done anything to your new friends", he said. My eyes turned back to their normal (e/c). I ran off I need to find them I can't let him hurt them their the some of the only people I love and care about I thought to my self as I heard him say "in till we meet again (y/n)".

I'm going to stop it her sore if it's bad and thanks for reading. Also thank you for so many views I didn't think that this many people would like my story u guys are all awesome people thx so much love ya :) <3