Chater 8 XD

((Y/n) pov)

I was sleeping in my new room that the teen titans designed for me. It totally match my personality it was like my dream room. Well anyways I was having a amazing dream in till I was woken up by the smell of food. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and let out a big yawn. Then I lazy got out of bed my eyes half open. As I was walking down the hall my mouth started to water from the delicious smell of food.

When I got to the main room I saw their was all kinds off food and cyborg was cooking. "Morning", I said sleepily and sat down on one of the stools. "Morning (y/n)", cy said still fixing the food. I looked around and saw raven reading a book but no one els was in sight. That's weird I thought to my self. "Hey cy were is everyone els", I asked him as he set a plate of food in front of me.

"Their probably still asleep", he said. Something is up cuz robin would defiantly be up by now and beast boy would be like I want to make tofu and cyborg would be like no one like that stuff except you I thought to my self but just nodded to cy.

Then I got an idea. "Well I don't want them to miss breakfast so I'll go wake them", I said getting up and about to walk to the hall door when cyborg step in front of me. "You don't need to do that (y/n) they'll probably be here soon", he said. Because of me being part wolf demon I could smell his fear he was hiding something but what is the question.

"What are you hiding", I asked crossing my arms over my chest. Before he could say anything robin came in the room.

(Robins pov)

I went to go check if (y/n) was up and if cyborg was doing good at stalling her. As I walked in to the room cyborg and (y/n) looked at me. Cyborg gave me a look that said help she getting suspicious.

((Y/n) pov again)

"The food smell awesome cyborg", robin said with a smile on his face. He then walked over and grabbed a plate. "Aren't you going to eat (y/n)", robin asked me. "Yeah", I said and walked back I could tell cy relaxed again. Something is defiantly going on I thought to myself. After a while everyone had eaten and I was still suspicious. After another minute passed by I couldn't take it anymore.

"What the heck is going on I know you guys are hiding something I can smell it", I said. Beast boy looked at robin and then everyone els. Robin spoke up "okay if you really know follow me", he said. I was hesitant but followed and so did everyone els and they were all smiling well except raven but that's normal.

When we got to the roof people jumped out of no were and yelled surprise I was shocked I had always wanted a surprise party but no one had been able to do it in till now. I just stood their shocked for a minute or two till beast boy waved his hands in front of my face. "Hello earth to (y/n)", he said and and I laughed a little.

"So what's this for", I asked robin "we got to make you a official Teen Titan cuz we were so busy so we decided to have a surprise party for to do that sense we have already seen what you can do", he said.

"Yeah and we envied some of the other teen titans to meet you", beast boy said said. then star flew up to me and handed my a communicator. This is the best day ever I thought to myself as I meet the others and enjoyed the party.

Hope u liked this chapter and thanks for reading my story in till the next chapter :) lol