Chapter 11

(Y/n) pov

I woke up on a cold hard floor I tried to move only to find that I was chained to the wall. "Ah your awake I see", I heard a all to voice say. "What do you want Slade", I said with venom dripping for my words. "Oh (y/n) we can handle this nicely can't we after all you wouldn't want any thing to happen to your mother or those friends of yours", he said. "Leave them out of this I left so they wouldn't get hurt because of me. What do you even want with me and what do you mean my mother", I said already know a little.

"You mean you don't know she is alive. Well let me show you a little suddenly shines on a cage showing a my mom she my look older but I can still tell it's her. "I told you to leave her out of this she has nothing to do with it", my mom said. "You should have known you couldn't hide her from me", he said. "Mom your alive", I said tears coming to my eyes some slipping. "Oh look what you have done but it looks like I'm going to have to cut this reunion short", he said and the light goes out where she is and I can no longer see or hear her.

"What is this all about why do you have my mom and me held here", I asked through gritted teeth. My wolf form showing more. "If you want your mother and friends to be safe. You will have to listen to me and obey me like a good dog", he said. "So if I do that you will leave my friend alone and let my mother go", I asked.

"Ah ah ah  let's not get a head of our selves. I said I wouldn't hurt her I said nothing about letting her go", he said. "Either agree to what I have asked or I'll... "You'll what", he said coming closer to me. "You can't do any thing if you do your loved ones will pay the price", he said as I heard my mother scream out in pain. "Ok! ok I'll do what ever you want just please don't hurt them", I said tears falling from my face as I looked at the ground. "That wasn't so hard know was it", he said walking away leaving me in the dark again. I then cried in till I passed out again. 

Time skip a week later

Still (y/n) pov

I was know sneaking into a high tech building to get another thing for Slade. I hated doing this but it was the only way to keep them all safe. "What is taking so long hurt up and take it", he said through the ear piece. That's when I tripped the alarm on accident. I quickly grabbed the item and tried to get to the exist. But at that moment was stopped by someone hitting me against the wall. I knew who exactly it was. The teen titans were here and robin was the one who hit me. "Who are you",he asked. Not knowing it was me because of the mask.

"What are you waiting for attack them", Slade said. Tears slid down my face. "I'm sorry", I whispered. I then swept my feet under robin knocking him to the ground. Then tried to make a run for it. "I don't think so", raven said using her power to block the way out. "I'll ask again who are you", he said. "It's none of your business", trying to make my voice sound a little different.

The next thing I know beast boy comes behind me and held me in place. I tried kicking and moving but couldn't get out of his grip curs his shapeshifting ability. Then star took of my mask the gasped in surprise. "(Y/n) but why", star asked me. Tears stared falling from my face. "I don't want to do this but it's the only way to protect you guys and my mother he has her", I said not even able to look at them. "But I thought your mother was dead", raven said. "So did I but she isn't and he had her", I said more tears falling from my face.

"Who (y/n)", robin asked. "Sl.... Before I could even answer i started moving by my self attacking my friends but I wasn't moving my body. "I have had enough of this I am taking over", Slade said. "What no you can't", I said. "Oh but I can", he said.

Cliffhanger
Sorry for taking so long to update I have been so busy with school and my other story's and I had my wisdom teeth out recently so I wasn't feeling well I'm so sorry plz don't hate me but I hope you like this chapter.