One

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

"Papa, do you need some help?" Cordelia asked emerging from the living room into the kitchen where her Papa was making some food for her and her friends.

"No, thanks, cub. I'm all done, you should call your friends now though, they have been sleeping for hours now." He glanced at the clock for a second noting the the time mentally, 11:00 am

Cordelia had to hide her face with her hairs so that Remus couldn't see her laughing, she tried her best to keep a straight face and said, " yeah, I'll go wake them up."

She was entering her room where her friends laid when a plan formed in her mind. She quickly went back to the kitchen and took water in two glasses.

"What are you doing?" Remus asked her with confusion etched upon his face.

"Well, they'll be dehydrated so getting some water for them." She answered with an innocent look on her face which would have decieved anyone elese bot not Remus.

He narrowed his eyes, "I didn't know you were that thoughtful."

"Papa, you know I'm a mystery." She cheekily said to which Remus gave her a face.

"Sure, as if I'm not your father. I know very well what you are going to do,but," he leaned on the counter and crossed his arms, "go ahead. Do What you want."

Listening to that, she smirked at him which he returned, "I see you are the same as me."

He chuckled and nodded his head as a ' go now. ' which she gladly did. She ran back upstairs, slowing down when she reached her bedroom and opened the door.

.•♫•♬• °•• •♬•♫•.

You opened the door and found them sleeping while cuddling each other which made you chuckle.

You crept closer and tried waking them up, Julius stirred a little then went back to sleep.

You sighed in annoyance and counted down in your mind.

1.

"Guys!"

2.

"Guys!!"

3. Thats it.

"GUYS!!!" You screamed loudly and poured the two glasses of water on both of them, they woke up screaming.

"AHH, WHAT HAPPENED!?" You burst out laughing which made them look at you in confusion which turned into anger as they realised what you have done.

"CORDELIA REGULUS LUPIN-BLACK!!!! WE'LL KILL YOU!" As soon as they finished, you started running downstairs while they chased behind me completely soaked. We started running around the living room while your papa watched from a safe distance with an amused grin on his face.

After, few minutes of running, Enzo shouted, "You know what! I ate your chocolates that day."

That one sentence was all it took, everything stopped. You were breathing heavily from the running for minutes. The smile from Remus' face dropped knowing what was coming next.

As if on que, "LORENZO BERKSHIRE!! HOW DARE YOU EVEN TOUCH MY CHOCOLATE LET ALONE EAT THEM?!! I PROMISE I'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!!!" How the tables have turned, now you were chasing around them while wind was blowing inside the house making everything fly while Remus finally snapped back to reality and caught you in his arms.

You were flailing around trying to get out of his grip as you screamed on the top of your lungs which made your friends wince and cover their ears. Remus would have done the same if it wasn't for your glowing green eyes which indicated just how angry you were.

"LEAVE ME!!"

Remus and Julius looked at each other and released calming pheromones to calm you down which worked after a few minutes. You slumped in his arms and breathed in heavily then composed yourself and turned to Enzo with a sharp glare, "don't ever touch my chocolate without my permission, got it?"

Enzo nodded with a gulp which was audible to everyone, you smirked satisfied and then smiled brightly, "let's eat, guys!"

They ate and then you left to go to Draco's house.

You stepped in through the fireplace and out on the other side. She just stepped out when she was pulled in a room by someone or something.

"What the-!?"

"Dobby Apologizes master but Dobby had to do it."

"What?! Who are you?" You asked out of shock in seeing the house elf which you never saw in that house before.

"Well I'm Dobby. The house elf of this family."

"Then how come I have never seen you?"

"I was not allowed to be in front of you, master prohibited Dobby. Dobby would have to iron his fingers for talking to you."

"Then there must be a reason for talking to me, please tell me."

Dobby broke out in tears which made you panic, " why? Why are you crying?"

"No one has ever said please to Dobby before. You are so kind, just as I heard from master Draco."

You calmed him down and asked him to continue which he did and explained to you about the plot but not that clearly, only that Lucius was planning to do something.

You thanked him which made him burst into tears again but soon he calmed down and confronted your aunt about it. She didn't know what to say.

She spent some time with Draco who didn't seem to have any idea about what had happened and left from their. It bothered her greatly that she didn't see her so called uncle at all.

Some days went past, she told her friends about how Dobby didnt want she to go to school and how Lucius is planning something. It was finally the day the went to Ron's.

Mrs. Weasley welcomed them with open arms and they spent an amazing day there, night came and you went Ron's room,

"Now, where is Harry?"