Ten

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

You walked back to the common room, irritated. You were coming back from Lockhart's cabin.

That sorry excuse of a teacher.

You however, were cursing anything your mind drifted too. Draco was one of them as of right now. You ran you hands through your long hair which were way too long in frustration.

"They think it was us." Harry said softly.

You nodded and looked back at your friends who were walking behind conversing with each other. Julius was talking to Hermione about some muggle book while Ron and Enzo were talking about quidditch.

You slipped your hand into his and squeezed it.

"It's okay." Your tone was blunt and dry.

Harry looked down at your hands feeling the familiar warmth even though he has never held your hand before this and then looked back up at you when he heard your voice, you were looking straight ahead yet he smiled. You cared.

He knew, but this just assured him. Yes, you were shit at showing people emotions and comforting people but still the fact that you cared told him he'd be okay for he had his friends and now, perhaps a sister.

He spent a lot of time of time with all of you but he can't help but be happy and feel like he has a family and as if his missing piece was found when he was with you.

After leaving the Gryffindors at theirs they went back to their own dorm.

"Goodnight, Al." Jay went up to his dormitory while you sat down on the couch.

"Cordelia? Is that you?" A voice came making you look around to find the source of the voice.

You glared as the source of voice came into view and got up to leave when the person quickly grabbed you to stop you.

"Let go of me." You said harshly glaring dagger at him.

"No, we need to talk!" The person said.

"There is nothing to talk about, Malfoy." You spat at him and tugged your arm away from his grasp.

You started walking away when Draco pushed you, pinning you to the wall.

"What the hell!?" You groaned as your back hit the cold surface and glared at him.

His eyes were red and puffy now and were glaring right back at you.

"Why are you acting like this?! Huh?!" He yelled.

"Why am I acting like this?!" You scoffed, "you should ask yourself that!" You were not going to back down before he realised his mistake.

"What part of I'm pretending to hate them because of my father do you not get?" He harshly said, sneering and this time your blood boiled at his answer, you couldn't comprehend it when your hand went up and right across his face or when the words spewed right out of your mouth just the next moment.