Thirteen

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

Some days passed and most of the time was spent with Hermione if not in classes. Hermione was recovering fast but even in her state she urged you all to help her with her work, the attacks have stopped for the time being and classes continued as normal.

Everything felt normal except one thing, wherever you were going, you seemed to always bump into Parvati and found her staring at you quite some times.

Some weeks yet agin passed by without even noticing, amd it was valentine's day, not a big thing for Hogwarts but this year, Lockhart decorated the whole great hall and and their were hearts falling from the the ceiling. He even got dwarves to diliver the letters.

You sighed as one more petal dropped on your food, you picked it up and crushed it before throwing it aside, "this is so annoying, does he not have brain?!" Enzo groaned out as he did the same.

"I know, he seems to be mentally ill." Jay said and you three laughed.

"Probably." You added.

The whole day went by normally, the students were happy for the little dwarf helpers since it made their work easier. But the teachers, oh were they pissed. The dwarves kept barging in the class, interrupting them in between the lecture.

You recieved many letters, being known as the gorgeous tomboy of Hogwarts now, even Jay and Enzo recieved many. To be honest, they both were just as good looking if not more and were always kind and playful yet maintains a dignity and respect, except the bullies, they sent you what seemed to be a letter but instead were threats and absurd warnings.

But the letters weren't enough to make your frozen heart budge, you simply read them and crumpled them up before burning them. And everytime you rolled your eyes.

The pink was irritating your eyes but as much as you hated those dwarves, you had given them a letter to give someone special of your own.

Transfiguration was going smoothly, well as smoothly as it can, when a dwarf, who looked way too irritated, came inside and handed professor McGonagall a letter, it was not pink though, it was brown and the paper inside was black. She looked surprised and was suddenly reminded of the time both James and Sirius have sent her one too back in their days and she had an idea of who must have sent it at that moment.

You smirked when you saw the letter and then waited for the outburst but were surprised when it never came, you confusedly stared at her face and she looked up and winked at you before going back to her stoic face, you rubbed your eyes and stared at her in shock.

"Is there a problem? Miss Black." She asked slyly and then it dawned on you.

Two can play the game.

A smirk grazed your lips and you stood up from your bench walking forward towards her.

"Actually yes professor, I can't possibly be problem free when the person I love reads my letter but doesn't answer me."