Four

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

"He's waiting to hear why you three didn't arrive on the school train."  You broke in a cold sweat and spun around fast, there stood Severus Snape.

"Your father wrote to us, get in your seat and you will be going back to your house after the feast along with headmaster Dumbledore." He said and you sucked in a deep breath and nodded.

"Follow me" he took the two Gryffindors with him and you headed to the Slytherin table where your housemates though were giving you looks but still greeted you warmly.

You sat down besides Julius and looked at Draco who was across you, "you are bleeding Cori! What did you get yourself into?" He said.

"It's nothing, you wiped off the blood on your cheeks and felt around the area for where the cut was. "That might scar Al." Julius said as she found the cut right on her cheekbone, it was deep but was not that big.

"Another one to add to the list, big thing." You shrugged carelessly and payed attention to the kids getting sorted.

You cheered when the first student got into Slytherin.

You were watching cheering when someone got into Slytherin along with Julius, soon it was a competition between the Gryffindors and Slytherins on who can cheer louder.

You but stopped when you found your eyes meeting a pair of warm brown Bambi eyes. You stared at the first year who was looking back at you with just as much intensity.

He had a round baby face and big Bambi eyes, he also had chubby cheeks which you found very cute.

What are you thinking Cordelia!?

You scolded herself but didn't break the eye contact with the boy, whose cheeks started getting redder by the minute.

You were the first one who broke the eye contact when Julius nudged you. You looked at him and he gestured at the front where Ginny stood.

The hat was kept on her head and after some minutes, it shouted, " Gryffindor!!"

You cheered along with your friends, your competition forgotten as your voices unite to cheer for the girl who was like a sister to you all.

You found yourself glancing at the mysterious boy who was smiling widely at Ginny. His smile was huge, it made him squint and he looked like a bunny as he started jumping making his fluffy brown hair jump with him.

You internally squealed at his cuteness and looked at Ginny who was looking at you. You threw her a thumbs up and mouthed 'congratulations'. She nodded as thanks and turned back and then McGonagall called out a name, "Jeon, Castor." You watched the boy from earlier go up to the stool and sit down.

You nudged Julius and leaned over him," say Jay, do you know who that guy is?"

He thought for some time before he nodded and turned to him, "yeah, his family came to mine along with the Diggory's, apparently they are related, his mother is a Diggory and father is also from pureblood family but his father is Asian and was born and brought up here."