Six

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

"That was absolutely ridiculous." You growled in anger as you stomped your way to the Great Hall along with Jay and Draco by your side, "I mean, how dare he!?" You were almost screeching in anger.

"Yeah, he has got some guts touching you. He should feel lucky I didn't punch him right on his face." Draco agreed with you.

You all were coming from defense against dark arts and Lockhart thought that it was a great idea to literally make almost hug you in front of the whole class after apparently he heard about your shenanigans of last year.

Not just that, he just left you to deal with the pixies and walked out of class as if he didn't just give a student of second year his own work.

You were absolutely furious till the time you were sitting on the Slytherin table along with Jay and Draco.

You piled up your plate, almost banging the utensils, when Enzo slided in the sit next to you.

"What's got your wand in a knot?" He said while settling his plate down.

"Well, that would be Lockhart." You shoved a spoon in your mouth and chewed angrily.

Enzo chuckled," you are the only girl who hates Lockhart." You scoffed and stabbed the meat on your plate as if you were stabbing Lockhart himself.

"I probably would hate him even if what he says he did was true, have you not seen how obnoxious he is?" Your lips curled downward as you finished up your plate and banged your hand on the table.

Some students looked your way but quickly looked back when you glared at them. Seeing you so angry, they were pretty scared because your hair has changed colour and now were a flaming red making you look like a Weasley and your eyes were flashing green and red.

Just then, Crabbe and Goyle came and sat down and when you glared at them for sitting next to you, they showed you their fist while cracking there knuckles.

You stood up and stepped back acting like you were scared. Your brother and friends looked at you as if they have seen a ghost but just then your eyes turned completely green and winds picked up.

You grabbed Crabbe's fist and twist it, while glaring hard at him.

"Ahh! Leave me! I'll tell my father, you daughter of murderer." He cried out but you only twisted his hand more, he was so close to falling off his seat.

He yelled out in pain and you just smirked satisfied while he screamed. Goyle tried to get rid of your hands but you tightened your grip and smiled innocently looking at him, silently warning him to not interfere. 

Crabbe shouted more and yelled at Goyle," idiot, stop! Stand back! She will break my arm!"

"Oh, that I will, no matter what someone does." You said still smiling innocently giving you the look of a total psychopath.

"Draco! Why aren't you stopping her?!" He cried out more when you twisted his hand more making him fall off the seat.

"You dare call my sister a murderer and ask me to help you?!" He said coldly, " just wait till I tell my mother about this."

Horror painted on Crabbe's face but you were unbothered, you finally stepped forward, placing your feet on either side of his arm you were holding and held his arm with your other arm. You twisted it hard and,

CRACK!

The voice echoed around you, the students were watching you in fear as you smirked and left his hand. You watched his hand fall limp on the ground and you went towards your seat, stepping on his hand purposefully and took your bag.

You walked towards the doors of main hall while your friends follow, Draco didn't though. You stopped right before getting out of the hall and said coldly over your shoulder, "just because I'm a girl, don't think you can show me a fist and think you will be able to beat me up and most importantly, this time, it was just your hand. Next time, if you dare bring my father into this, I will make sure to break more bones in your body than you can count. Eating like a pig won't help you." Your voice boomed in the Hall.

With that you walked out, but right before your eyes fell on the terrified expression of Castor, your eyes turned soft at the sight and you almost regretted doing what you did.

Keyword. Almost.

After coming out of the Great Hall, you dashed out of the castle and went to the Great Lake.

She sighed in frustration, and screamed at the top of her lungs to release the frustration. It surely disturbed the giant squid. Jay and Enzo covered their ears and waited for you to finish which you did and punched a tree beside you.

That obviously wasn't a good choice because your friends were as fast as they could get and started shouting, "what the hell?!" Or "are you out of your bloody mind?!"

You exhaled loudly looking at your knuckles which were bleeding a little bit and plopped down on the grass under the tree. Jay held your hands and started healing them.

"There is something else, are you really this frustrated because of Lockhart?" Enzo asked while laying down and positioning himself so his head was on your lap.

"Yeah, partially but there is something, I didn't think of it as a problem before but that was until I remembered what Olivander said, my wand keeps making a low musical note." You sighed and frowned, not knowing what to do anymore.

"What? What is your wand made of and what did Olivander say?" Jay copied your expression and rested his back against the tree to get comfortable.

You started playing with your bracelet and said, "my wand is made up of acacia wood, a very unusual wood which doesn't produce magic for any but their owner, and also only to the most gifted people, its core is of horned serpent. It is extremely powerful and sensitive to parseltoungue and it creates a low musical tone when its owner is in danger."

"Wow, your wand is very powerful but you said it was producing musical tone and wait-you are in danger? How is that possible?"

You shook your head and sighed, "that's exactly what's bothering me. Ever since I stepped foot into Hogwarts. It starts all of a sudden but mostly when I'm near Ginny."

"And what's more is that it didn't, not before our trip to Diagon Alley."

The boys glanced at each other in worry,

Something was wrong.

Something was going on behind their backs, an elf warning them, the barrier getting closed and now, the low musical note from your wand which indicates danger.

You looked above to find black birds flying above you in circle, they were not just any birds though, they were crows.

"Something terribly wrong is going on here..."