Ace 1: Unintentional Part 1/2

You frowned at the man in front of you. You had no idea what to do, everyone in the bar was silent as they stared at the 'dead' man. A large pile of plates surrounded him, his orange hat fell off his head and landed on the other side of the table, his dark hair had bits of fried rice clinging to it. You would have thought he was dead to if he didn't let out a snore every minute or so.

"Excuse me...sir..?"You start to say, putting a hand on his shoulder. Giving him a light shake your frown deepens. "Portgas. " You said in a monotone voice, he stirs slightly and then sits up. Blinking a few times he looks around, " Ah..." he mumbled , " Excuse me..." you start again, he turns to you. He stared at you with half - lidded eyes while you feel your blood pressure rise but you take a deep breath and look him over, aside from the rice and sauce on his face he had freckles on his cheeks, he didn't wear a shirt and from what you've seen he had multiple tattoos, and you won't lie, ever sense he walked in you've been staring at him, I mean he is gorgeous.

A light blush tinted your cheeks, bad (Name) focus. He blinks again and reaches out, grabbing your apron and a bit of your skirt, and proceeded to wipe his face. You gasped and glared at him, the light shy blush replaced by a darker red embarrassed blush. "Excuse you?!" You yelled making him look at you again, "hmm...?" He questioned Looking a bit more awake. Coughing to clear your throat and collecting your nerves, cute, vulgar, and a pirate or not he just passed out while eating. "Are you okay..?" You ask finally, brushing the rice from your clothes.

He frowned and tilted his had slightly, 'Ah..cute...' you thought frowning at yourself, 'focus (Name)!!', he then smirked up at you, " Yeah...are you okay though? You seem a little red~" you flushed and looked away, clearing your throat. He laughed for a bit before returning to his food, "Your cute, what's your name? " he asked while shoving food in his mouth. " ... (N-Na...*clears throat* Name) E.S Lacent.  Your Ace right?" You answered him after a slight pause, asking him his name even though you, and everyone else in this bar , recognized him. " yep !" He said with a full mouth.

You stood there fidgeting for a moment, "Do you need anything?" You asked remembering your a waitress. He paused for a second then grinned at you,"More drinks and food please~"

*-time skip-*

He ate a lot,and drank even more. The sun started to set by the time he seemed to be finished. Walking up to him you gave him a cute smile, Looking up he gave you a gorgeous smirk, "Hello (Name)~" "You done eating?" He frowned, but a split second later he changed it back to a smirk, "You know~ you're very pretty~" he said making you blush. He leaned towards you his face an inch away. "I'm tempted to take you with me~" he said, you could feel the warmth coming from him helping the blush that over took your features, burning your face.

You looked away from him, 'w-what does this guy think he's doing !?' You thought trying to calm down. You looked back towards him and gasped, he was gone. " H-he didn't...." you whispered, starting to get angry. You ran out the bar to see him running towards the port.  "Portgas!!" You screamed, you could here him laughing even from the distance between you two. " See you again, (Name)!" He called back before turning around a corner.

For some reason you can't help but smile, laughing to yourself as your boss yells from inside. 'Bye Ace...'