Brook 1: A little less lonely

For MaddySwan5926 on DA

It was just another day on the Thousand Sunny, and you had asked Robin about Brook. Mostly because you were a little nervous to go near him, mostly because every time you do he asks for your panties, that and you were curious about how he was a skeleton.

Robin had politely filled you in about everything that had happened at thriller park. You gasped when you heard he spent such a long time alone.
"It must have been lonely..."You whisper, she gives you a small smile.
"I'm sure it was..." She agrees.

And with this newly found knowledge you decided you would go and befriend the skeleton. You set off on your search for him, but it didn't take very long because you heard him laughing. Walking to the front of the ship you find him standing around. Fidgeting nervously you approach.

"H-hey Brook." You greet, he turns to you and laughs.
"Good morning (Name)! Aren't you a sight for sore eyes!" He starts. You smile, you knew what was coming next.
"Ah..! But I don't have any eyes though!" He says before laughing again, you giggle. You did find the jokes funny, although a bit sad.
"Did you need something?" He asks, knowing that you've never really approached him before. You pause for a moment, thinking of what to say.
"Can you play a song please?" You ask him politely, at first he doesn't respond, almost as if he was shocked. But then he laughs again.
"Sure!" He says turning around, but he freezes again and looks at you.

"But first..."He says, walking back over to you. You knew it was going to be asked sooner or later.
"Can I see your panties." He asks, and you have to use every bit of your willpower not to sigh. Wordlessly you shrug and lift up your skirt, his jaw drops. You actually let him see it!
"Oh (Name) you make me blush!" He starts, you drop your skirt and tilt your head to the side a bit.
"But I have no skin so I can't!" He starts laughing, turning around he grabs his violin.

He turns back around and starts to play, you sat down and listened intently. It was a pretty song, a bit slow compared to what Luffy asks him to play, and a bit sad too. Your smile falters a bit when you start to remember your past, how lonely it was. Eventually the music stops and it was silent for a few minutes.

"(Name)...Why did you talk to me?" He asks, you were so scared of him this morning, what could have changed? You frown a bit but then you smile.
"I wanted to be your friend." You said honestly. Brook was silent for a moment so you decided to add,
"So you would be a little less lonely." You smiled brightly at him, his jaw opens like he was going to say something but then it closes. It was oddly silent for a few more minutes before he picks up the violin again.

"Thank you." He says, starting to play again. This song was still slow, but the tune seemed to be a lot happier.