Modern!Brook 2: Interesting coffee house

for bellbell2345
:I say Modern but he is still a skeleton!:

Everything smelled like coffee. Sit any longer in this room and you will walk out smelling like you bathed in the stuff. But your eyes wouldn't leave the stage, the music was just to amazing. Your friends were talking to each other in hushed voices over some cups of coffee, but you gave them no attention.

Your focus was on the musician, how unnatural he was. Which was probably why people came to this shop and drank this mediocre coffee. Every note seemed to echo and fade, but not before mixing with the new notes and creating a boxed in harmony.

A skeleton, something that shouldn't be moving on it's own, was what was playing the music. And you were beyond fascinated. Your friends glance at you and give you strange looks, they couldn't believe you were so amazed by something they thought was a prop. And maybe they were right, maybe it was a prop. But you'd like to believe in something that is impossible.

Taking a sip of your lukewarm coffee your eyes never left the stage, even when your friends started to get up to leave. They thought this place was too disgusting, and the skeleton a cheap trick. They called out to you, but you ignored them. The music was fantastic, to you anyways. Your friends weren't in to this type of music, it made you the odd one out in this group. But you didn't mind, you kept listening.

Eventually they left you, alone at a table with five cups of unfinished coffee aside your empty white cup. The music slowed to a stop, and the few people there aside from you had started to clap. You watch as the skeleton bows and walks off the stage, you sigh as the next musician steps on stage.

After about ten minutes of the next musicians music you decide it's time to leave, and some other folk feel the same way. You walked past the counter and saw the list of performers for the next week. You see the skeleton will be playing almost every day for the next week, you grab one of the sheets. The lady who sold you your coffee gives you a friendly smile and asks you to come again. You smiled back, "I think I will be back tomorrow." You hummed while walking out the door and into the late evening.

Yeah, you'd definitely would be coming back.